Elena? I'm very sorry about your brother.
埃琳娜?你兄弟的事情我很遺憾。
Thank you, Walter.
謝謝,沃爾特。
Her name is Elena Mindler.
她叫埃琳娜·米德勒。
Wish I could help.
真希望我能幫上忙。
I heard the gossip at orientation, her brother Abel killed himself a few days ago.
我在新人介紹會上聽說她兄弟亞伯幾天前自殺了。
It still bothers me that he didn't write me a note.
我難受的是,他居然沒給我留下一言半語。
I'm working on that.
我在查了。
Working on what?
查什么?
Working on what?
查什么?
Nothing. N-never mind. I'm so sorry. - That's weird.
沒什么。不用介意。抱歉。-奇怪。
Indeed. What's he doing now?
的確。他在干什么?
It looks like he's trying to repair a cell phone.
看來是在修個手機。
He just took the sim card and put it in a new burner. Let's see where that sim card came from.
他剛把手機卡取出安裝到新的一次性手機上了。看看這手機卡哪里來的吧。
Okay, let's see what's on that baby. Wait. Hang on. He's leaving. I'm on it.
好了,看看這寶貝里有啥吧。慢著,等等。他要離開。我跟著。
No, Sameen, John is downstairs. You're needed elsewhere.
不,薩姆恩,約翰在樓下,你另有要務。
Okay, He's all the way up to the 150s. Anybody know where he's going?
他直奔150街了。知道他這是要去哪兒嗎?
Nope. How about you, Harold? Harold? Honey. Where are you exactly?
不知道。你呢,哈羅德?哈羅德?親愛的。你到底在哪兒啊?