And are personal calls allowed? No, they are not. Are there lots of temps who want this job if you don't? Why, yes, there are.
是否能打私人電話?不,不能。要是你不做,是否有一堆人等著做這工作?是,沒錯。
Do I understand? Yes, I do.
我是否明白?是,明白。
Welcome to Witherton.
歡迎來到溫斯頓。
I'm spending my day off doing this? That sound is my soul dying, Harold.
我休息時間干這事兒?這是我靈魂枯竭的聲音啊,哈羅德。
Walter Dang appreciates your metaphysical sacrifice.
沃爾特·丹格會感激你的心靈犧牲。
Well, maybe his number came up because he'd rather be dead than penned up like veal.
也許他的號碼跳出來是因為他寧死也不愿意受這里的煎熬了。
Unlikely, Mr. Dang has worked for Witherton Insurance for six years-- a steady job, No drug or alcohol problems, not so much as a speeding ticket.
不太可能,丹格先生已經為溫斯頓保險工作六年了,工作穩定、不吸毒、 不酗酒,連張超速罰章都沒有。
Our colleague, John, is trying to find out more.
我們的同事,約翰,正在進一步調查。
Harold, is there a problem?
哈羅德,有問題嗎?
Not at all. It's just that I'm calling you on a satellite phone and not our mesh network. As long as we don't use certain words, it's safe.
沒有,只不過我們通話用的是衛星電話,不是我們的內部線路。只要我們避開某些敏感詞,那就沒事。
You mean like...Samaritan.
你是說...撒馬利亞人。
Yes, like that one.
是的,就這詞。
Crap.
糟了。
Let me help you. You're Walter, right? Sameen, I'm new.
我幫你。你是沃爾特,是吧?我叫薩姆恩,是新來的。
Hi, Sameen, I'm...I'm Walter. But you already said that. Okay, these are the new applications for term life.
你好,薩姆恩,我是... 我是沃爾特。不過你已經知道了。那個,這些是定期壽險的新申請。
Nobody's called or texted this guy in four days? What, no friends, no family?
整整四天沒人給這家伙打電話發短信?怎么,沒朋友,沒家人?
And yet someone may care enough to kill him.
但居然有人重視到想要殺他。