We are being watched. The government has a secret system-- a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
我們被監視著。政府有一套秘密系統——一臺每時每刻都在監控你的機器。
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything...Violent crimes involving ordinary people.
我設計這臺機器是為了偵測恐怖行動,但它卻看到了一切——牽涉普通人的暴力罪行。
The government considers these people irrelevant. We don't.
政府認為這些人無關緊要。我們不。
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You will never find us. But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up, we'll find you.
受當局追捕,我們只能秘密活動。你永遠找不到我們。但無論是受害人還是行兇者,只要你的號碼被列出來,我們就會找到你。
What do we have here, boys?
這怎么回事啊,哥們兒?
Looks like a suicide jumper. I.D. says his name's Abel Mindler.
像是跳樓自殺。證件顯示他叫亞伯·米德勒。
Driver's dead.
司機死了。
Like I give a damn. Where's my truck?
管他死活。卡車呢?
John, any luck discovering who's trying to kill our short-order cook?
約翰,是否有幸查出是誰想殺那位快餐廚師?
Yeah, all kinds of luck.
有,各種有幸。
Get down!
趴下!
Wendell Majoki, maybe next time, don't sleep with your landlord's wife. Have a nice day. Here.
溫德爾·麥杰凱,下次呢,別再睡房東的老婆了。祝你愉快,給。
What the hell?
怎么回事?
We just stopped a homicide. Congratulations? Just about done here, Harold.
剛阻止了一起謀殺。恭喜下?剛完事兒,哈羅德。
Oh, good. We have a new number. I'm sending you the details now.
太好了。我們有新號碼了。我把詳情發給你。
I hope it's better than this one.
希望比這位強點兒。
My hero.
我的英雄啊。