Yes, I do. There are far too many bad people in this world, and not enough good.
我有。世界上壞人太多,好人卻太少。
I knew a detective once, and she was the best cop I ever knew. Never lost sight of good and evil.
我認識一個警探,她是最稱職的警察。永遠善惡分明。
I couldn't save her. Now, this job is dangerous.
我沒能救她。這工作很危險。
You think I am too. So be it. Maybe that makes me unfit to be a cop. If I don't save these people, nobody else will.
你認為我危險。那正好。也許這樣不適合當警察。但如果我不他們,沒人會救。
I think we're making progress.
我想我們有進展了。
Murray, it's Simon. Listen, I was wrong, there's no conspiracy. Just got lost in my own ego. But it's true, we lost, and I'm sorry.
莫雷,我是西蒙。聽我說,我錯了,沒有陰謀。是我太自負了。但我們的確輸了,我很抱歉。
Even 20 moves behind, we're good.
落后二十步,我們也沒事。
Hello there. It can't see you?
你好。它看不到你?
No, I'm someone new. You have to be one person. I have to be 1,000.
看不到,我是新角了。你必須扮一個人。我必須扮一千人。
Today, I'm a pastry chef. No work while I recuperate. I was caught in the crossfire of a drive-by shooting.
今天,我扮糕點師。休養期間我不工作。在一次飛車槍擊中我被誤傷了。
I've lobotomized him. He saw the truth, and I took that away, took his gift. He'll never be the same.
我害他遲鈍了。他看到了真相,我卻奪走了,毀了他的天賦。他再也回不到從前了。
The alternative was to let him die.
不這樣他就會死。
Sometimes, it's better not to know. But not always. Are you comfortable not knowing the machine's aims?
有時候,無知是福。但不絕對。你愿意永遠不知道機器的目的嗎?