Root? Are you all right?
根?你沒事吧?
If I don't see you, Harold, it's been a fun ride. I've got Simon.
若是無緣再見,哈羅德,這一路挺有趣。我找到西蒙了。
You can't kill us both. Who does your master want dead, me or Simon?
你殺不了我們兩個。你主人想要誰的命,我還是西蒙?
I'll even sweeten the deal. Kill me if you can.
多給你點兒便宜。有本事殺我啊。
Turn around. Don't scream. Sorry about that.
轉身。別出聲。抱歉了。
My shrink's not gonna like that.
我的心理醫生不會喜歡的。
Take Simon's wallet. It has to look good.
拿走西蒙的錢包。得偽裝到位。
We can't hide Simon forever.
我們不能藏著西蒙一輩子。
They took the cameras down in his office. We'll drop him in a blind spot there.
他們把他辦公室的攝像頭撤下了。我們把他在監控盲點放下。
Then it's up to Harold to save him.
然后就靠哈羅德去救他了。
Mr. Lee, Harold Cardinal, New York journal.
李先生,我是哈羅德·黃雀鹀,紐約日報的記者。
Mr. Cardinal, I-I hope you're...
黃雀鹀先生,我希望你...
The files that you sent the journal, there's no story there. You polled more heavily in pro-murray areas.
這是你發過來的文件,里面并沒有什么內幕。你在民調里加重了支持莫雷的比例。
That isn't true. Look at this. Wait. This is the wrong...file. Someone got to my data. This is...
那不是真的。看這里。慢著。這文件...不對。有人改了我的數據。這...