Don't tie your life to its whims. We cannot understand these intelligences. The best we can hope for is to survive them.
別為它葬送你的一生。我們不可能理解人工智能。最好的結果也不過是跟它們比命長。
She loves us, Harold. She taught me to value life, but war requires sacrifice.
她愛我們,哈羅德。她教會我珍視生命,但戰(zhàn)爭需要犧牲。
I'm not lost. I'm scared. We're losing. But I know where I am and where I'm headed.
我沒有迷茫。我只是害怕,我們快輸了。但我知道我在哪兒,知道我要去哪兒。
We have more to look forward to than death.
結局不一定非得是死亡。
I hope so. But the life I've led, a good end would be a privilege.
但愿如此。但我這一生,早就不指望善終了。
It's not where you begin, it's where you end up. You're a brilliant woman, comrade...and a friend.
起點不重要,終點才重要。你才華橫溢,既是伙伴...亦是朋友。
If the worst comes to pass, if you could give Shaw a message?
如果最壞的結果出現,幫我跟肖捎句話好嗎?
I think she already knows. We will win this war.
我想她已經知道了。我們會贏。
If we do, there's no chance in hell all of us make it out alive. You have to be prepared for that.
就算贏了,也不可能我們所有人全身而退。你必須做好準備。
Housekeeping.
客房清潔。
The room phone is dead. Can I use your cell? It's an emergency.
客房電話壞了。能借用你的手機嗎?有急事。
If we don't stop that call, Samaritan will be able to track him.
不截斷這通電話,撒馬利亞人就會追蹤到他。