I've sabotaged the electronics in Simon's room.
我已經搗毀了西蒙房間里的電子設備。
Okay, he's contained. I'll head out. Figure out an extraction.
好了,監控好他了。我現在出去。找找出路。
John, I know what Harold said, but I need you to meet me.
約翰,我知道哈羅德說過了,但你必須馬上出來見我。
Samaritan put Perez in power only to kill her off. Next in line, her lieutenant governor Nick Dawson.
撒馬利亞人讓佩雷斯上位就是為了殺她。順位下來的,就是副州長尼克·道森。
So Samaritan wanted him running the state all along. We need to figure out its end game.
所以撒馬利亞人是要他統領全州。我們必須查清它的最終目的。
How? It's playing 20 moves ahead.
怎么查?它領先我們二十步。
It operates based on rules.
它也是按規律行事的。
Rules that we can't even grasp.
我們摸不清的規律。
We understand the machine. We can understand Samaritan. -We don't understand the machine at all.
我們能理解機器,就能理解撒馬利亞人。-我們根本不理解機器。
Out of 43 versions, how many do you think there were that didn't try to either trick or kill me? One, and I could only bring it to heel by crippling it.
整整四十三個版本,你知道其中有幾個沒想騙我 、沒想殺我嗎?一個,還是我廢了它,才逼它就范的。
I put the machine in chains, bereft of voice or memory. Now it has both, and it terrifies me.
我給機器帶上枷鎖,封住聲音,封住記憶。而現在它全解脫了,我害怕。
You don't trust the god you made?
你不信任自己創造的上帝?
It's not a divinity. I programmed it to pursue objectives within a certain parameter, but it's grown out of my control.
它不是神。我設計它,是要它在特定參數下實現目標,但它漸漸跳出了我的控制。
One day, to suit its own goals, it's possible that the machine will try to kill us. We are only numbers to it, code.
終有一天,為實現目標,機器可能會想把我們都殺光。對它而言,我們只是數字、 代碼。
No, the machine cares about us.
不,機器在乎我們。
If it fools you into thinking that you're special, that assumption may doom you.
如果是它誘騙你讓你以為自己是特別的,你會萬劫不復。
You're wrong. She chose me. I will protect her, and you.
你錯了。她選中了我。我會保護她,保護你。
The second that a bullet enters your brain, the machine will cast you off and replace you.
你中彈身亡的那一刻,機器會毫不猶豫地拋棄你,找新人。