It tried to asphyxiate you. Never learned good from evil.
它想活活憋死你。惡樹結不出善果。
Oh, good and evil, those are human terms. I was an obstacle to its objective.
善與惡,不過是人類的說法。我只不過是它目標的干擾。
Perhaps we should consider whether our endeavor is worth completing.
也許我們該考慮下這件事是否值得完成。
I'll give it one more try tomorrow. Taught it how to think. Just need to teach it how to care.
我明天再試一次。已經教會它思考了。只要再教會它關心在乎。
Perez may have been that blonde bitch's target, but she's locked on Simon now.
佩雷斯之前是那金發賤人的目標,但她現在盯上西蒙了。
She's getting instructions in her earpiece. She's in God mode.
她在通過耳機接收指示。她有上帝模式。
We need keep Simon out of Samaritan's sight. This is why the machine give us a shadow map.
我們不能讓西蒙被撒馬利亞人看見。這就是機器給我們陰影地圖的原因。
No cameras here.
這里沒有監控。
Directions.
方向。
Put it away. Get out.
提褲,滾。
What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
I threw her off the scent.
我把她甩掉了。