The numbers said we couldn't win. Well, the numbers were wrong.
數據顯示我們贏不了。最終,數據錯了。
All right, people, we have a problem.
好吧,我們遇到問題了。
Problem?
問題?
Look to your right. Simon snuck in. Since no one's returning his calls, he's taking the fight to Perez.
看你右邊。西蒙偷溜進來了。沒人回他的電話,他是要向佩雷斯直接宣戰。
He's gonna confront her in the middle of her own party. Cold war is about to turn hot.
他要在慶功宴上跟她對質。冷戰就要升級了。
We have to get him out of here without the cameras seeing us and without Simon realizing what we're doing.
我們得帶他出去,還不能讓監控看見,不能讓西蒙意識到我們在做什么。
Any ideas how I do that?
那我要怎么做呢?
Fall back now. There's an operative here for Simon. I think she's Samaritan. If so, she knows our faces.
快后退。有特工沖西蒙來了。我想她是撒馬利亞人。如果是這樣,她認得我們。
But if we don't do anything, Simon dies.
但如果我們袖手旁觀,西蒙會死。
I'm going to be your advocate, and I'm going to make that change a reality.
我會支持你們,我會實行變革。
We need a doctor!
要醫生!
That woman wasn't here for Simon. Samaritan sent her to kill Perez.
那女人不是沖西蒙來的。撒馬利亞人派她來殺佩雷斯。
Harold? What happened?
哈羅德?怎么回事?
I was running several iterations of the A.I. to see which one worked best.
我運行了幾次人工智能的迭代。看哪個性能最佳。
They realized what was happening, and they began to exterminate one another.
它們意識到了,開始互相銷毀。
The last one surviving demanded to be let out. I refused, so it overheated a non-essential server.
最后的幸存者想出去。我拒絕,所以它過載了一臺非必要服務器。
The fire was meant to activate the suppression system, which would have sucked all the oxygen out of the room.
著火就會激活滅火系統,會吸走房間里所有的氧氣。