The election's got me in a real democratic mood. You always have a choice, even if it's between two bad options.
競選喚起了我的民主意識啊。人總是有選擇的,哪怕是矬子里拔將軍啊。
I can't go to prison. Seems like I've only got one choice.
我不要進監獄。看來我只有一個選擇了。
You jump...and your wife and son don't collect your life insurance. But you ever hear of "Death by cop"?
你跳了...你的妻兒就不能拿到你的人壽保險。不過,你聽說過"警察致死"嗎?
You force me to kill you, insurance pays. See, Doug, voting's fun. Lionel, did you call for backup?
你要是逼我殺了你,保險就會理賠。道格,投票很有意思的。萊奈爾,你叫支援了嗎?
You think if I have a heart attack on those stairs, I'm trusting you to carry me out?
哥要是爬樓梯爬到心臟病發,還能指望你出手相救不成?
Would you give us some space? I'm trying to negotiate.
給點空間好嗎?我在談判啊。
You said you were gonna kill me.
你說你會殺我。
I lied.
我撒謊了。
Your shootout at the O.K.Corral earned you some homework.
你這一突突,喜贏作業無數。
I saved the guy's life. Every time I do something good around here, The department thanks me with carpal tunnel and paper cuts.
我救了那家伙一命啊。每次我拯救世界,局里邊給的嘉獎就是文山書海壓死我。
That ain't all, partner. Lucky you, you're on desk duty too.
不止呢,搭檔。恭喜你,你調做內勤了。
Until when?
做到什么時候?
Until we talk. Detective riley, I'm Dr. Kimball. Iris.
做到我們談話之后。萊利警探,我是金伯爾醫生。愛莉絲。
Doctor?
醫生?
Head variety.
腦袋方面的。
I don't need therapy.
我不需要治療。
Orders from Internal Affairs, and based on your file, I think we have plenty to discuss. I'll see you tomorrow at 10:00, Detective.
內務部的命令,根據你的檔案,我看我們是有得談了。明天十點見,警探。