Trust me, you want me to take a break.
相信我,你絕對希望我休息一下。
Two minutes. We've got an election to win.
兩分鐘。我們要贏得選戰啊。
This is driving me insane.
我快被逼瘋了。
John can recommend a therapist.
約翰那兒有個心理醫生可以推薦。
That Latvian politician I assassinated after he stuffed the ballot boxes, that was a fun election.
以前有一拉脫維亞政客塞滿投票箱后被我宰了,那選戰才叫有趣。
How's Mr. Lee? Have you seen anything suspicious?
李先生怎么樣?發現什么疑點了嗎?
We're up on his phone, his computer. Guy's as clean as a whistle.
已經查了他的手機,電腦。這家伙干凈得像白紙。
He's kind of paranoid, the way he keeps a paper copy of all of his data locked in a safe.
他有點偏執,把所有的數據的書面拷貝都鎖在保險箱里。
Very prudent in this digital age. No threatening phone calls? No sexual liaisons?
數字時代的英明之舉。沒有威脅電話,沒有緋聞嗎?
I'd say this guy is in an exclusive relationship with his work.
要我說這家伙是跟工作結婚了。
What the...Simon just got some bad news.
搞什么...西蒙剛剛收到壞消息了。
"51, Murray, 49 Perez, 10% reporting." Campaign manager got the text too. He's not happy.
"51投莫雷,49投佩雷斯,還有10%計票中。"競選經理也收到信息了。他很不高興。
What the hell is this, Simon? -I know, I know. Just wait.
這是搞什么鬼,西蒙?-我知道,我知道。稍等。
Why all the hubbub, Finch? Murray's winning.
干嗎亂成這樣,芬奇?莫雷贏著呢。
But the numbers don't match Simon's predictions. Perhaps our golden boy isn't so golden after all.
I'm afraid you're gonna have to keep an eye on him, which means it's back to the phones.
恐怕你還得繼續盯著他,就是說你得繼續打電話。
Joy.
那可好啊。
Hello, Harold.
你好,哈羅德。
Hello, Ms. Groves, and who might you be today?
你好,格羅夫斯女士,今天又在扮誰呢?
Sarah Cook, U.N. translator. Secretary general has a thing for redheads.
莎拉·庫克,聯合國翻譯。聯合國秘書長喜歡紅發。
Auburn does suit you.
赤褐色很適合你。
Pity. Sarah retired.
可惜啊,莎拉退休了。