There is a new method at line 10,604. Are you aware of this additional code? Can you tell me who added it?
在10604行有條新代碼。你是否知道這條新加代碼?能告訴我是誰加進去的嗎?
We have to start over. The program added the method itself.
我們得重來。代碼是機器自己加進去的。
You killed it because it wrote some code?
你殺了它,就因為它自己寫了條代碼?
I killed it because it lied.
我殺了它是因為它撒了謊。
This system will have unprecedented capabilities, along with potentially unprecedented consequences.
這系統會擁有空前絕后的能力,以及無限的可能性。
If we don't govern carefully, we risk disaster.
萬一不小心引導,就會有災難性后果。
The time has come for changes in New York. Lieutenant Governor Dawson and I will tear down the old order and root out corruption where it hides.
紐約即將迎來改變。副州長道森和我將打破舊秩序,徹底解決腐敗問題。
Governor-elect Perez is full of fire and brimstone. What happens to Murray now? It's his pollster I'm worried about.
新當選的州長佩雷斯看來要放三把火了。莫雷現在怎么樣了?我擔心的是他的民意調查員。
You should be. Everyone's staring machine guns at him.
應該的。所有人都恨不得拿機槍指著他呢。
We need to take a closer look at the returns. We can't give up yet.
我們必須再仔細查查。我們還不能放棄。
Murray conceded, but Simon's telling anyone who will listen that it's not over.
莫雷已經放棄了,但是西蒙還在到處說這事兒沒完。
I've examined his data, and his model seems correct. Murray should've won.
我檢查了他的數據,他的模型看起來沒問題。莫雷應該贏。
Something's going on. Voter turnout was extremely low in 12 districts upstate.
出錯了。12區北部的投票率極低。
I looked at the auto-dialer's data in those same districts. Thousands of our get-out-the-vote calls didn't go through.
我查看了同一區的自動撥號數據。我們有成千上萬的動員投票電話都沒打通。
You did a great job, but it's over.
你做得很棒,但已經結束了。
Thousands of calls met with busy signals. When was the last time you heard a busy signal?
成千上萬的電話打過去都是忙音。你上次聽到忙音是什么時候?(北美電話全用錄音系統,極少聽到忙音)
Something stopped those people from receiving those calls, and they didn't vote.
有什么事阻止了這些人接電話,所以他們沒投票。
Simon, we lost.
西蒙,我們輸了。