That long undercover, you must have gotten used to lying, manipulation, like bringing me coffee, asking about my cat, simulating trust and closeness.
長時間臥底,你一定習慣了說謊、操縱人心,比如給我帶咖啡、談論我的貓、假裝信任和親密。
You shouldn't lie to me. I can help you if you tell me the truth.
你不該對我說謊。對我說實話,我可以幫你。
You know what? You can tell I.A. whatever the hell you want.
知道嗎,你跟內務想怎么說就怎么說吧。
I don't think you realize how serious this is. You're under investigation. You could lose your job.
我想你沒意識事情的嚴重性。你正在被調查。你可能會丟工作。
I need to make sure you're not dangerous, to yourself or to others.
我必須確保你對自己和對他人都沒有危險。
Dangerous? People are in danger. I help them.
危險?人們有危險。我幫助他們。
Detective Riley, most officers are never in a shootout. You've seen six. You either have a hero complex or a death wish. So which is it?
萊利警探,絕大部分警官從來沒經歷過槍戰,而你已經有六次了。你要么有英雄情結,要么有死亡愿望。到底是哪個?
You've reached Mark Wolcott at Politico. Leave a message.
這里是《政治家》的馬克·沃科特。請留言。
Mark, this is Simon. I'm gonna get evidence from the election commissioner. Stop screening me. This is big.
馬克,我是西蒙。我要去選舉監察員那里拿證據。不要屏蔽我了。這是大事。
Is he your number? Not very popular.
他就是你的號碼?不太受歡迎啊。
Pollster, poached the election. Why are you here?
民意調查員,忙活選戰的。你來干嗎?
The machine wanted me here.
機器叫我來的。
Eeyore, where's the perky psycho? You're creeping me out.
小屹耳,你的活潑可愛勁兒呢?你嚇到我了。(屹耳:動畫中小驢角色,經常愁眉苦臉)
You can't do this to me. Get your hands off me!
不能這樣對我。把手拿開!
Come on, buddy, let's go.
夠了,老兄,走吧。
Simon's got a tough act to follow.
西蒙可有得受了。
Don't move.
站著別動。
Simon, I need to reschedule.
西蒙,我需要重新安排計劃。
No, commissioner, this can't wait.
不,監察員,這事不能拖。
An employee was just arrested. Really not a great time.
現在有雇員被捕。真不是時候。
Kevin, the election was fixed. I compared the vote tallies to our exit polls. Hundreds of thousands of votes across the state disappeared.
凱文,選舉結果被篡改了。我對比了投票數和投票后民調結果。全州數十萬的票不見了。
I need to look at the ballot scanners.
我得檢查投票掃描儀。