Samaritan has begun to intervene invisibly in human affairs.
撒馬利亞人已經開始暗中侵入人類活動了。
And it's killing to cover it up. It profiles unstable people like that guy. It anonymously sent evidence to get him fired and arrested, knowing he'd snap.
而且還還殺人掩罪。它側寫了那名危險分子,然后匿名舉報了他,讓他被開除并逮捕,知道他一定會報復。
He was an unwitting hit man. He'd kill the Commissioner, and Simon would be collateral damage.
讓他無意中當了殺手。他會殺死監察員,而西蒙是附帶傷害。
I've told you, this is bigger than you think. This is a conspiracy.
我告訴你了,這比你想象中嚴重。這是個陰謀。
Sure, buddy. If Simon tries to go public, he only puts himself in more danger. This must remain a cold war. He needs to keep quiet.
當然了。如果西蒙向公眾公開,他只會處于更危險。冷戰不能再升級了。他必須保持沉默。
So are you saying we just let this rigged election slide?
你的意思是我們就眼睜睜放過這個被操縱的選戰?
No, Samaritan has positioned Perez to use the full executive powers of the State, which means she's integral to its plan. We have to make her resign.
不,撒馬利亞人既然安排佩雷斯掌握全州的行政大權,那就是說她是它計劃的一部分。我們得逼她辭職。
Every politician has skeletons.
天下政客一般黑。
I'll dig into her digital footprint, but Ms. Groves, I could use your assistance.
我會追查她的網絡數據資料,但格羅夫斯女士,我需要你的幫助。
I thought you'd never ask.
就怕你不跟我說呢。
Simon won't stay quiet. I'll stick close, slow him down.
西蒙不會保持沉默。我緊跟他,穩住他。
Not too close. Samaritan has taken a specific interest in him. Don't interact with Simon. It may put your cover in danger.
不要太緊。撒馬利亞人當他是重要目標。不要跟西蒙接觸。可能會暴露你的身份。
Then John's in trouble.
那約翰有麻煩了。
Mr. Reese, what are you doing at a crime scene? You're on desk duty.
里斯先生,為什么你會在罪案現場?你調做內勤了。
Body drops, connected to our number? I'm not sitting at home.
有人被殺了,跟號碼有關?我不能坐視不管。
I like the initiative, but your buddy doesn't.
你真欣賞你的主動,但你那伙計可不成。
Yeah, Internal Affairs gave me a brand new shadow. But I'll ditch him.
是啊,內務部重新給我安了條尾巴。不過我會甩掉他的。
Evading your tail will only make things worse.
甩掉只會讓事態惡化。
I don't care, I'm gonna help.
我不在乎,我要幫忙。
I'm sorry, John, the only way you can help is to lay low.
我很遺憾,約翰,你幫忙的唯一辦法是保持低調。
Go to your therapy, get back on active duty. If you lose your job, you lose your cover, and we all pay the price.
去進行治療,好重新執勤。如果你丟掉工作,丟掉掩護身份,我們都會被牽連。