Did you change the password? I been trying to upload those data sets you wanted, but I'm locked out. Here.
你改密碼了嗎?我要上傳你要的那些數據,可一直登不上。我來。
Why did you not accept the admin password from Nathan?
為什么你不接受奈森的管理員密碼?
What's that supposed to mean?
這是什么意思?
Who is admin?
誰是管理員?
It seems to have imprinted on me.
它好像出現了印隨效應。
Yeah, like a baby bird. Have fun, mommy.
好像一只小鳥。好好享受吧,媽咪。
All right, let's begin.
好吧,我們開始。
That's strange.
奇怪了。
What is?
怎么了?
I'm not on wi-fi, but something is.
我沒上無線網,可有東西自己在上。
Oh, no. Program is hacking your laptop. It's overridden the deletion sequence. It's fighting back.
不好。程序正在黑你的電腦。它在重寫缺失序列。它要反攻。
What was it doing?
它要干嗎?
Trying to escape into the real world. It manipulated you into giving it your password so that it could access your laptop.
要逃到現實世界中來。它操縱你給出密碼,這樣它就可以進入你的電腦。
How bad would it have been?
結果有多嚴重?
It's growing and learning at an exponential rate. If it escaped, the things it might decide to do for good or evil...would be beyond our grasp.
它正在以指數級學習成長著。如果它逃出去,它要做的事無論是好是壞 ...都將不受控制。
But you taught it to be friendly.
可你教過它為善。
Friendliness is something that human beings are born with. A.I. are only born with objectives.
善是人之本性。人工智能的本性只有目標。
I need to constrain it, control it...or one day, it will control us.
我得束縛它,控制它...否則終有一天,它會控制我們。