I never lose, Murray. The election was rigged.
我從沒輸過,莫雷。選舉被操縱了。
You're a good kid, but you should go.
你是個好孩子,但你該走了。
If somebody rigged this election, Simon may have stumbled into something he's unequipped to handle. Ms. shaw?
如果有人操縱了這次選舉,西蒙可能卷入了他無力應對的麻煩嗎,肖女士?
On it. John, you coming with?
我這就去查。約翰,要一起嗎?
I wish. Got an appointment.
我倒想,但我有約了。
That's right, you got called into the counselor's office. Try not to cry.
對哦,你要去找咨詢師了。別哭鼻子啊。
Sorry I'm late, Detective. How did you get in here?
抱歉我遲到了。警探,你怎么進來的?
The door was open. It's a burmese, right? Looks like a sweetheart. Brought you some coffee. Cream and sugar okay?
門開著的。這是只緬甸貓,對嗎?看起來真可愛。給你帶了咖啡。加了奶和糖沒問題吧?
Thanks. Please, have a seat.
謝謝。請坐。
Yesterday you shot Douglas Rogers in the knee.
昨天你開槍打中了道格拉斯·羅杰斯的膝蓋。
Yeah, I also saved his life.
是的,我也救了他的命。
You've had five previous shooting incidents. Tell me about that.
你之前已經有過五次開槍事件。這是怎么回事。
All good shoots, but it does take a toll.
都是正當開槍,但的確造成了不好的影響。
You did four years deep cover in narcotics, transferred to homicide. Suddenly, the shooting starts. Something happen?
你在毒幫臥底四年,轉到兇案組后,槍擊事件就忽然開始了。出什么事了嗎?
There was this dealer. Even when you're under, you still make friends, real friends.
有一個毒販。就算臥底,還是會交朋友,真正的朋友。
He got shot, and...I tried to help him, but he bled out. I almost quit the force because of that.
他中了槍,然后...我想幫他,但他失血過多。因為此事我幾乎退出。