Given that we're tied to these very specific personas, your identity seems remarkably fluid.
我們都被局限于特定的角色了,你的身份卻隨時變化。
My mission is complex. When we compromised Samaritan, the machine built in an exception for me.
我的任務很復雜,我們侵入撒馬利亞人時,機器為我特殊處理了一下。
Every couple of days, I have to shed my skin, become someone new. You wouldn't have a dictaphone knocking around?
每隔幾天我就得換一層皮,扮個新角。你這兒有沒有錄音機啊?
No. Are you a journalist now? Karen Iverson, New York Journal. And what's Karen up to?
沒有。你現在又是記者了?凱倫·艾弗森,紐約日報。這位凱倫要干嗎?
I wish I knew. The machine can't talk to me as much as she used to, but she did want you to have this, a gift, a shadow map of New York.
真希望我知道。機器不能像以前那樣跟我說那么多話了,不過她想把這個送給你,一份禮物,紐約陰影地圖。
Places without surveillance, blind spots. It also comes in digital.
標注了無監控處,盲點。還有電子版本。
Oh, this will be useful indeed.
這個確實有用。
She also has a message for you. Sometimes, it's better not to know.
她還讓我給你帶句話。有時候,無知是福。
All eyes are on the Gubernatorial Race where we've been seeing some surprising developments.
所有人都在關注州長競選,而現在又有了一些意想不到的發展。
Trouble in paradise, Harold. Murray's losing 48 to 52. Campaign manager, a guy named Mike Fisher, he's not taking it very well.
有麻煩了,哈羅德。莫雷現在48比52落后。競選經理,那個邁克·費舍爾完全無法接受。
I pulled back on ad buys, 'cause you said we couldn't lose!
我撤回了廣告,因為你說我們不可能輸!
We can't! It's numerically impossible.
我們不可能輸!數字上不可能。
We are ready to call another race. In the New York Gubernatorial Race, we project a win for...Michelle perez, unseating the incumbent, james murray. This is a surprise win...
這場競選結果已經出來了。在紐約州長競選中,獲勝的是...米歇爾·佩雷斯,擊敗了現任州長詹姆斯·莫雷。真是出人意料...
Thank you all so much for all your hard work. We fought a good fight.
感謝你們的辛苦工作。我們都盡力了。