We are being watched. The government has a secret system-- a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
我們被監視著。政府有一套秘密系統——一臺每時每刻都在監控你的機器。
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything...violent crimes involving ordinary people.
我設計這臺機器是為了偵測恐怖行動,但它卻看到了一切...牽涉普通人的暴力罪行。
The government considers these people irrelevant. We don't.
政府認為這些人無關緊要。我們不。
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You will never find us. But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up, we'll find you.
受當局追捕 我們只能秘密活動。你永遠找不到我們。但無論是受害人還是行兇者,只要你的號碼被列出來,我們就會找到你。
The polls are now open, and we will keep you updated all day long.
投票現已開始,我們全天候為您報道最新進展。
We've got several early updates on races across the country.
我們已經拿到了之前各處的選戰情況。
In the New York gubernatorial race, we have incumbent governor Murray leading 52 to 48.
本次紐約州州長選戰,現任州長莫雷以52比48的優勢領先。
I'll jump! I'll do it!
我會跳的!我會的!
Go ahead, Doug. You embezzled money from your own charity, then killed to cover it up. Humanity won't miss you.
跳吧,道格。你貪污自己的慈善基金,還殺人掩罪。死了都沒人緬懷你。
Don't look at me, buddy. You just made us chase you up 20 flights of stairs. Go play with gravity.
別瞪我啊,兄弟。你剛才害我們追了二十層樓梯。去玩自由落體吧。
Doug, you vote today?
道格,你今天投票嗎?
What?
什么?