Wait, this is impossible. There is a conspiracy. The election was rigged, Perez was murdered, and then they tried to kill me.
等等,這不可能。這是陰謀。選舉被操控了,佩雷斯被謀殺了,現在他們想殺我。
Ms. Perez took a. c. e. inhibitors for hypertension.
佩雷斯女士需要服用抑制劑來治療高血壓。
She had a lethal interaction with potassium. Are you saying that a banana tried to kill you?
藥物和鉀發生劇毒反應才導致她身亡。你是說香蕉想殺你嗎?
What about the other things? Calls disappeared. Votes disappeared.
那其他事情呢?電話消失了,選票消失了。
The...the shootings, the car crash. I-I got mugged! I woke up in a dumpster!
槍擊,車禍。我被人搶劫!在垃圾堆里醒來!
And yet, here you are, right as rain.
你現在在這里,健健康康。
There's something going on. I'm never wrong.
肯定有事。我從不出錯。
Those numbers are yours, Mr. Lee. You can check them yourself. There's no conspiracy. Move on.
這些數據是你的,李先生。你可以自己查看。沒有陰謀。放手吧。
The real hard copy, as ordered.
真正的書面拷貝,如你所命。
Fine work. Digital files are easy, but I was worried about the backup.
很好,電子版容易篡改,我一直擔心備份。
Any word from Root?
根有消息嗎?
It's going to be a long fight, but it must be won, at any cost.
這場戰爭漫長,但必須贏,不惜任何代價。
Where did you go last night?
你昨晚去哪兒了,
I don't like being followed.
我不喜歡被人跟蹤。
I'm trying to help you, Detective. You are heading down a dark path, and you'll wind up getting yourself killed.
我在幫你,警探。你踏上的是黑暗的不歸路,會害死自己。
All these incidents, I think you enjoy shooting people.
種種跡象表明,你喜歡開槍傷人。
No, I don't. I hate it. But it's what I'm good at.
不,我不喜歡。我痛恨。但我擅長。