Could you take it easy on the guy?
你能對那家伙好點嗎?
The guy isn't a cop.
這家伙不是警察。
I know, but he thinks he's working a case and is gonna get himself killed, so play nice.
我知道,但他覺得自己在查案還差點把自己害死,所以和氣點兒。
What?
干嗎?
Hey, sexy.
嘿,帥哥。
Oh, come on, big man. You've got to eat.
來嘛,大家伙。你得吃點東西啊。
Harold, Bear's gone all Belgian supermodel on me and he won't eat.
哈羅德,小熊跟我裝比利時超模不肯吃東西。
What's wrong?
出什么事了?
I think he misses you.
我覺得他想你了。
Okay, put him on.
好吧,讓他接電話。
Who's a good boy? You are, Bear. Now, eat your breakfast. Eet je ontbijt. Okay?
吃飯飯啦。好嗎?
Oh, um, one more thing. That guy Abel Mindler's phone, the maybe not suicide I was telling you about...Can I recover deleted texts?
還有件事。那個亞伯·米德勒的電話,我跟你說的那個疑似非自殺的人...被刪的短信能恢復嗎?
Well, not from the sim card if it's damaged the way you say it is. Try the cloud.
如果手機卡毀成了你說的那個樣子,不能。試試云端。
The cloud?
云端?
Tweets, "Friendczar" Pages, Angler messages-- they never go away. We have finally achieved immortality, Sameen.
推特,“ 友網”,愿者上鉤——那些永不消失。我們終于永生了,薩姆恩。
Even when our bodies die, our personal data lives on in cyberspace forever, whether you like it or not. I have to go.
就算肉體死亡,個人數據依然保存在網上不管你喜不喜歡。我得走了。
Well, where were we? Oh, yes, I was about to reveal to you your misunderstanding of deep learning.
上次說到哪了?對了,我正要說起你對深層學習的誤解。