Forge, Jack...Jack Forge. I...yes, you and I are...I'm...This murder ties into...into a new case I'm investigating. I should be going.
我叫福治,杰克...杰克·福治。我...對,你和我...我...這件謀殺案跟...跟我正在調查的一個新案子有關。我該走了。
I sure could use your help, Forge. Maybe we could, uh, you know, compare notes.
你正需要你幫忙,福治。也許我們可以,嗯,交換情報。
Yeah. I started out trying to find Abel's suicide note. The sister wanted my help. Jack Forge does not like to let a lady down.
好。我開始只想找亞伯的遺書。他姐姐要我幫忙。杰克·福治不想讓女士失望。
No, of course not, but you found something else instead?
當然不想,不過你另有發現?
Yeah, on Abel's phone.
對,在亞伯的手機上。
Hey, Fusco.
弗斯科。
Lionel, hey, I need to speak to you.
萊奈爾,我得跟你談談。
Forge, Detective Forge.
福治,福治警探。
My partner tells me you see a link between my homicide and some suicide you're working?
我的搭檔說你發現我手上的兇殺案和你辦的自殺案有聯系?
Yeah, Abel Mindler-- he was a truck driver, and Van Hess worked at the port authority handling all incoming shipping at that airport, so...
對,亞伯·米德勒,他是個卡車司機,而范·海斯在港務局工作,負責機場所有的進口貨物,所以...
So you're thinking smuggling, right?
所以你覺得是走私,對吧?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and I called Abel's old trucking company. One of their trucks is missing. Now Van Hess is dead.
對對對,于是我給亞伯的運輸公司打了電話。他們有輛卡車不見了。現在范·海斯也死了。
What if Abel wasn't a suicide? Jack Forge does not believe in coincidence.
如果亞伯不是自殺的呢?杰克·福治不相信巧合。
Hold on. That's a victim's phone.
等等。那是被害人的手機。
Yeah.
對。
Where's the tag? Evidence tag?
標簽呢?證物標簽?
The tag fell off.
標簽掉了。
Yeah, Lionel, it fell off. Can I talk to you for a sec? Excuse us.
是啊,萊奈爾,掉了。我能跟你聊會兒嗎?失陪下。