Okay. Huddle up, everybody. Your mother's right. She's the quarterback of this family, and we need to protect her like blind side did.
好吧。大伙都過來。你媽媽說的對。家庭似球隊,母如四分衛,我們要像"弱點"一樣守護她。
She just said the mom was blind side.
她剛說"弱點"是那個媽媽。
Well, she's confused. Blind side was the black kid who played tight end.
她那是氣糊涂了。"弱點"指的是打右邊鋒的黑人小孩(其實是左邊鋒)。
Offense line. -Sorry. African-american kid.
防守球員準備。-抱歉。我的小黑孩兒們。
There she is. Ay! Stella! Ay, thank god you found my dog. Thank you.
她在那邊。嘿!斯黛拉!謝天謝地,狗被你找到了。多謝你。
This is my dog. Her name's pinky.
這是我的狗。她叫小粉。
No, it's not. Her name is Stella. It says right here on the tag. Look.
不,不對。她叫斯黛拉。狗牌上寫的清清楚楚。看。
Uh, uh, uh, excuse me. Hi, sweetie. What's your name? -Blanche.
等下,抱歉。親愛的。你叫什么名字?-布蘭奇(欲望號街車女主角的名字)。
Shut up. Mitchell would die. Listen, we don't know you. You seem like a very sweet little girl, and right now we're forced to--
太巧了吧。米奇爾上邊去。聽著 我們不認識你。但我們覺得小姑娘很乖很聽話,我們沒得選擇,只有......
I can't believe I'm saying this to you-- rely on the kindness of strangers.
終于說到這句了我好開心,要依賴陌生人的善心(欲望號街車著名對白)。
I'll sell her to you for $200.
兩百塊賣給你們。
That's it. Give me my dog. Oh, really? The little girl thinks because she can scream, she can get away with everything? I can scream, too.
夠了。把狗還給我。來真的嗎?小姑娘當真以為會尖叫就可以不講理嗎?尖叫我也會。
What the hell sound is that?
這是什么鳥聲音?
Coyotes must've got a cat. Jay, can we stop now? I'm getting hungry.
估計貓被郊狼逮住了。杰,我們能停了嗎?我餓了。
You know what the problem is? You're not hungry.
知道嗎問題就在于,你賣不出去也不會挨餓。
I had a carrot at 3:00.
我只在3點鐘時啃過一根胡蘿卜。
What if you couldn't feed your family unless you made this next sale?
如果你下筆再賣不出去全家都要餓肚子怎么辦?
What if you were gonna lose your house?
再賣不出去房子就要被收怎么辦?
I know I was pushing the kid hard, but here's the thing-- I'm an older dad. I'm not gonna be around forever.
我知道這么教孩子有點太嚴,但是我是老來得子,在他身邊的日子沒那么多了。
And I'll sleep better knowing he's got something to fall back on.
要確保他有門吃飯的手藝,我才能睡個安穩覺。
Come on! Let's hit another one. - I can't do it. - What?
快!我們再走一家。-我做不到。-什么?
I don't have what it takes. - What kind of talk is that?
我沒這本事。-這叫什么話?
It's the truth, Jay. I'm not a great salesman. I'm not a great businessman. I'm not you.
這是事實,杰。我不是推銷員的料。更不是商人的料。我跟你不一樣。
Do you know what it's like to see all the amazing things you've accomplished, knowing I never will?
看到你成績卓越,卻知道自己永遠無法企及這種感覺你懂不懂?
How am I supposed to live up to you? How is anyone?
我怎么才能與你比肩?誰能做出你的成就?
Ah, so the fish weren't biting today. So what? That's life. You tried hard, and that's what matters. -Yeah.
看來魚今天都不上鉤。那又怎么樣?人生不如意者八九。重點在于是否為此努力。-沒錯。
You know, I-I actually need some wrapping paper. You know where I can find some?
聽著,其實我需要一些包裝紙。知道從哪能買到嗎?
You don't have to do that. - I want to do it.
你不用幫我的。-我真心想幫你。
You'll never go broke playing to a rich guy's ego--- Write that down.
拍富人馬屁,定一本萬利。把這話記下來。