Well, the kid was all right. I didn't care for you so much. But if I were to give a stop sign to everybody who wanted a stop sign...mm-hmm. This city would grind to a halt.
這孩子沒事嘛。我倒不太關心大人的情況??梢俏译S便就答應任何人想設立就設立,那么...城市將會擁堵不堪。
I understand, sir, but-- - Thank you, ma'am. -Thank you. Thank you. -Allow me. Allow me.
我明白,可是...... -謝謝配合,女士。-謝謝配合。-聽我說幾句。
Ladies and gentlemen, I've lived with this woman for 20 years. If she wants a stop sign...There's gonna be a stop sign.
女士們,先生們,我和這女士共同生活了20年。她想要什么就一定得得到。
Mm-hmm. -He's right. -Listen to the man. -Yeah.
沒錯。他說的對。-句句真言。-是的。
Still--no good? No bueno?
還是,不咋地?不好嗎?
I'm home! -Oh, hey. Did you find Stella? -Safe and sound. Mm.
我回來了!-嘿。找到斯黛拉了嗎?-完狗歸杰。
I did it! I left the mess. Aren't you proud of me? I sure am. Good for you!
我做到了!我沒整理。是不是為我感到驕傲?當然啦。你做的太棒了!
You know, it wasn't easy at first, but I just-- I took Lily to the park, and I completely put it out of my mind.
知道嗎,剛開始挺艱難的,可后來我帶莉莉去了公園把這事完全忘了。
And I think I really cleared a hurdle today.
今天我真的克服這道難關了。
Oh, that's great. I'm super proud of you, And you're--and you're not even tempted to clean it up now?
太好了。你太令我驕傲了。而現在你也沒有任何想打掃的意愿嗎?
No! -That's great. -No, not now that you're home.
沒有。-這下好了。-沒有,正好你回來了嘛。
So guess I'd better get started. -Yeah.
看來我得開始打掃了。-是的。
I don't like it. It's so gross.
好討厭哦。好惡心哦。
Oh, my god. -What?
我得天哪。-怎么?
I was right. You wanted me to clean it up.
我是對的。你就是想讓我打掃。
Oh, that's preposterous. I will not stand here and take this from you.
荒謬至極。我才不要站在這里接受你的指責呢。
Oh, Cam! "Life is messy. I love chaos."
小卡,得了吧!"生活就是一團糟。我就喜歡混亂的感覺。"
You are so full of it. Well, you know what?
你滿嘴虛偽謬論。知道嗎?
That's all right. No worries. Hey, come on. Come on. Just embrace it. It's life.
沒關系。不用擔心。一起來糟蹋吧。忍忍就過了。生活就是這樣。
Oh! Okay, now that is gratuitous. Oh, it's okay. - No! That's Lily's favorite cereal. This is ridiculous.
夠了!你這是在無理取鬧。沒關系。-不!那是莉莉最愛的谷物早餐。真是荒唐至極。
Relax! Hey, Lily! Honey, come here! Sweetheart, do you want a princess hat? -Yes! Yes! Yes! -Okay.
放輕松!莉莉!親愛的,快過來!親愛的,想要一頂公主帽嗎?-要!要!要!-好的。
Oh. Oh, okay. That--that is enough! No! You've proven your point. I don't like to clean up.
夠了。夠了!別!你說得對。我不喜歡打掃。
It's smelly, it's sticky, and after I eat, I'm tired, and I just want to lay down.
這活又臟又臭,而且吃完飯后我就犯困,只想躺下休息。
And you put it off, knowing that I would do it?
而你就棄之不顧,知道我會打掃的?
Yes! Are you happy? -Yes...I...am.
是的。現在開心了吧?-我,很,高,興。
Hi. I'm Ellen Roberts from the adoption agency. I'm...here for the home visit.
你們好。我是來自領養機構的艾倫·羅伯茨。我是來家庭拜訪的。
I might need to tweak my system.
看來我是得改改習慣了。
Hey, dad. Think fast.
老爸。接招。
Sacagawea! Wait, wait, wait...I need a break. Oh! John philip sousa!
蒼天大地?。〉鹊龋倚枰菹⑾?。打的哥靈魂出竅啊!
78 views. -We are on our way. -Yeah, we are.
點擊率78了。-我們就要紅了。-那可不是。
You know what, Lukey? My dad was away a lot. And I'm not gonna do that to you.
知道嗎,小克?我老爸幾乎從來不跟我一起瘋。我可不會讓你跟我一樣缺少關愛。
I'm gonna be the kind of dad...How many more of these do you wanna do?
我要做一個好爸爸......你還想玩多久?