Hey, sir. Duane Bailey, running for, uh, town council reelection.
你好,先生。我是杜恩·貝利,準備參加鎮議員改選。
Oh, don't look. There's that jerk Duane Bailey. Oh, yuck.
別看。是杜恩·貝利那個混蛋。唉,真衰。
I should say something to him, shouldn't I?
你說我是不是該損損他?
I gotta be honest, I was just walking off your tone. Who's Duane Bailey and why do we hate him?
實話說,我剛剛只是婦唱夫隨。杜恩·貝利是誰,我們為什么要恨人家啊?
Honey, he's that councilman who shot down my stop sign. Big phony. Yeah.
親愛的M他就是否決我停車牌議案的那貨。傻大缺。沒錯。
Hey! Duane Bailey seeking reelection town council. Hope I can count on your vote.
你好!我是杜恩·貝利,競選鎮議員連任。希望你能投我一票哦。
Well, you just got it.
好啊,我一定投你。
You don't remember meeting me, do you? Claire Dunphy, last month town council meeting.
你不記得見過我,是吧。克萊爾·鄧菲,上個月鎮會議上見過。

Oh, yes I do. Yes I remember you. I want a stop sign. Just having fun. Here, have a pen.
哦,當然。我當然記得你。給老娘個停車牌。開個玩笑啦。來,拿支筆吧。
"Duane bailey. Councilman. Citizen. Puggle breeder." I love them. Because they're a different mix of breeds, just like America.
"杜恩·貝利。忠誠議員。良好市民。哈巴小獵犬愛好者[哈巴小獵犬 哈巴犬和小獵犬的雜交品種]."我愛哈巴小獵犬。因為那是種族大融合的產物,恰似美利堅合眾國。
I like what he's saying, Claire.
我很贊同他的話,克萊爾。
He isn't saying anything. Look at his...We need a stop sign at our intersection.
他說的完全狗屁不通。看這個......我家路口需要立個停車牌。
Everyone says that, but pretty soon, we're stopping at every single corner.
誰都想立停車牌,若是聽之任之我們就要"轉角遇到停車牌"了。
Why don't you go ask Canada how that's working out?
加拿大倒是停車牌遍布在那兒開車多悲劇啊?
He nailed it. Hi. Duane Bailey.
他真有才。你好。我是杜恩·貝利。
"Actor/writer/director who packs a punch." Oh, Sylvester Stallone. Sylvester Stallone.
身兼演員編劇導演,鐵拳勇猛誰敢爭先。-是席爾維斯特·史泰龍。席爾維斯特·史泰龍。
I said it first. Oh, my god. This guy brought his kids, Mitchell.
我先說的。我的天啊。這人居然帶孩子來,米奇爾。
What, to this movie? Isn't it supposed to be super violent?
讓孩子看這影片?這片子不是暴力無下限嗎?
I'm sorry. I don't mean to overstep, but I don't know that this movie is really appropriate for children.
抱歉。我不是想多管閑事,但是這部電影好像有點"少兒不宜"吧。
I'm terrified to see it. That's why we're here during the day.
我都不敢看。所以我們才挑白天來。
It's okay. We're good.
沒事。我們受得了。
Okay. I tried. Yeah. All you can do.
好吧。我盡力了。是啊。盡你所能了。
You know, I've--I've read this book, and I know what's gonna happen, and it's very disturbing.
知道嗎,我讀過原著的,知道大致劇情,的確很可怕。
I really think you might be inviting some pretty serious nightmares here.
我覺得,您這是自找罪受想晚上做噩夢吧。
Hey, buddy, they're my kids. I got it.
兄弟,聽好,我的孩子我做主。
Yeah, but I don't think you do.
是嗎,我可不覺得。
Cam. Cam. He says he's got it, all right? You said your piece. Just watch the movie.
小卡。小卡。他說了他做主,行嗎?你仁至義盡了。好好看電影吧。
Oh, uh, Gwyneth Paltrow.
是格溫妮絲·帕特洛。
I really must insist you not traumatize your kids...Cam.
您真不該毒害您的孩子...... 小卡。
By exposing them to gratuitous violence...Stop it. Shh!
不該讓他們過早接觸暴力影片...... 別說了
And graphic depictions of-- Daddy, I'm scared.
以及血腥影像...... 爸爸,我嚇到了。
Yeah, well, you're gonna be.
是啊,待會兒更嚇死你。
I'm gonna tell you one more time.
我最后警告你一次。
No, I'm gonna tell you one more time. Okay.
不,是我最后警告你一次。好了。
It was "The Muppet" Movie. We were in the wrong theater.
人家看的電影是《布偶》。我們進錯放映廳了。