Hey, dad. Think fast.
老爸。接招。
Oh. Wow. Buddy. I'm sorry. I told you, I gotta change the lightbulbs and then help your mom with those signatures.
哎呦。伙計。我不能陪你玩。我說過了要去換燈泡然后還得幫你媽去弄那些簽名。
Never mind. I guess it was a stupid idea anyways.
沒關系。反正這主意也不靈光。
I've always said that if my son thinks of me as one of his idiot friends, then I've succeeded as a dad.
我一貫堅持,只要孩子把我和他的狐朋狗友等同視之,我這當爹的就成功了。
If he wants to go the wrong way on the escalator, I'm on board.
要是他想在電梯上逆著跑,我會跟他一起瘋。
If he wants to go into a restaurant and pretend we're Australian.
要是他想跑到餐館里假扮自己是澳大利亞人。
"G'day mate! Toss a few shrimp on the barbie for me and my Joey." Yeah? Right? Nicole Kidman? Men at Work?
"你好!給我和我家崽來點兒烤大蝦。" 對味吧?妮可·基德曼(澳洲名演員?)群星樂隊(澳洲著名樂隊)?
Here we go. Take 12.
第十二條。準備開拍。
Hey, buddy! I'm home! Hey, dad. Think fast. Wow. You know, my arm's starting to hurt a little.
老弟!我回來了!老爸。接招。我的手都酸疼了。
Really? Cause my face feels great.
是嗎?我還沒說頭疼呢。
Come on, dad. Let's not turn on each other. We could be here a while.
得了老爸。咱別相互過不去。還有很長的路要走。
Yeah. Okay. You're right. Here we go. Take 9.
是啊。好吧。你說得對。接著試。第九條。
You're not even trying.
你怎么心不在焉的。
Daddy, I'm hungry.
爸爸,我餓了。
What do you want, honey? -Raisins. All right well, go get 'em.
寶貝,你想吃什么?-葡萄干。好啊,自己去拿吧。
It's too high, daddy. I can't reach.
爸爸,太高了。我夠不著。
For the record, I am not a neat freak. I-in fact, in my first long-term relationship, I was the messy one, which is why she broke up with me.
聲明一下,我這人沒潔癖。其實,在我第一次談戀愛時我才是邋遢的那個,所以被妹子甩了。
No, thanks. - Okay.
不必了,謝謝。-好吧。
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Let me show you how it's done.
別急別急。讓你瞧瞧我是怎么搞定的。
Hi. Uh, Jay Pritchett here. Holidays are just around the corner. I'm sorry. I don't believe in wrapping paper.
你好。我是杰·普里契特。節日的氣氛越來越濃。不好意思。我不信包裝紙這套。
What do you mean you don't believe in wrapping paper? It's not bigfoot. It exists.
啥叫不信包裝紙啊?又不是大腳怪傳說。是實用品啊。
It's not eco-friendly. It's wasteful.
這不環保。很浪費。
No, not this stuff. This paper was made from 100% recycled materials.
不,不。我賣的可不是。這是百分之百再生紙。
I don't think so.
別忽悠了。