We're home! -Us, too. - Oh, great. You're all here.
我們回來啦!-我們也回來啦!-太好了,人齊了。
What's up, girl?
怎么了,妹子?
Oh. You know that really dangerous intersection?
知道什么是危險十字路嗎?
Where desire meets jealousy, and the result is murder?
是說欲恨糾纏,殺意萌生嗎?
Mnh-mnh. The one where I almost killed you this morning.
是說今早我差點撞死你的那個十字路。
Oh, yeah. Sorry. That was my bad. I got lost in my Jams. Dangerous combo-- speed walking and speedwagon. Oh. I wasn't even trying for that. -Nice.
對不起。是我的錯。我太入神了。危險組合啊,競走+搖滾。我當時完全是無意創造出來的。-好贊。
Well, I am getting us a stop sign. I called City Hall, and how is this for amazing? The Traffic Committee meets tonight.
我要去申請一個停車標志。我打給市政廳了,真是趕得早不如趕得巧。交通委員會今晚例會。
I've got goosebumps.
我都起雞皮疙瘩了。
I know, right? All I have to do is get 50 signatures, show up, make my case.
可不是嘛?現在只要征集50個簽名,走個過場,事就成了。
It's on. - I am so proud of you. -We all are. Mm.
好戲開始了。-我真為你驕傲。-都為你驕傲。
We love when mom gets on a project.
媽媽有事做的日子真美好。
Because usually the minute any of us walks in the door, she gives us something to do.
因為在平時,只要我們一進家門她就會給我們安排事情做。
"Do your homework. Clean your room." -"Put on pants."
"做作業。掃房間。"-"穿褲子"
Like the Queen's coming over. Am I right?
又不是覲見女王。那么講究干嘛?
So when she's not around or gets busy, Luke and I capitalize on the situation.
一旦她不在家或者忙得顧不得我們,我和盧克就會抓緊時間狂歡一把。
There you are, my good man. Squire, let's do it.
給你,老兄。小盧子,開始行動吧。
Get you some!
盡情吃吧!
Well, I think it's awesome.
這計劃真好。
I am so glad because I could really use your help getting these signatures.
太好了,我正需要你們幫忙征集簽名。
I'll do it, soon as I change those lightbulbs you wanted.
我來吧,給你換完燈泡后就動手。
Great. Kids? -Crud. You know, I've got a ton of homework.
很好。你們呢?-真不巧。今天作業都堆成山了。
Uh, science project. - Haley?
我有科學小項目。-海莉呢?
I need to get started on my college essay. You know what? Maybe I'll write it about you. You're just so inspirational. Girl power! You rock.
我得準備大學入學申請論文。其實我覺得。可以寫寫你。你的事跡如此鼓舞人心。女中豪杰 你太有才了。
Thanks, honey. I do rock.
謝謝,親愛的。我是很有才。
Stella, down. Stella, no. This is very dangerous.
斯黛拉,下去。斯黛拉,別跳了。很危險。
Okay, Estella. That's it. Come here, because Jay is gonna be very mad if something happens to you.
埃斯特拉 夠了。過來 你要是有個三長兩短杰會氣瘋的。
Go play with the bone. See you later. Now I can cook my empanadas.
玩你的骨頭去吧 回見。終于能專心做肉餡卷餅了。
The gate. Ay, no! Ay, no! The gate! The gate! Estella, come back!
門沒關。不要啊不要啊 忘了關門了回來啊 斯黛拉