I can't understand what you're saying.
我聽不懂你在說什么。
She's an ugly little fresh bulldog with the tiny ears and the smushy face. What is so hard to understand?
她是條又丑又小的斗牛犬,長著小耳朵和苦逼臉。這有啥聽不懂的?
Maybe I should translate.
可能我得翻譯一下。
I really don't like people coming to my door unannounced while I'm working on my carving.
我很不喜歡別人在我做雕刻的時候不請自來。
I understand, but a stop sign is really important. What exactly are you carving?
我明白,但是停車標志真的很重要。您在忙著雕什么呢?
Hello, ma'am. Do you love Christmas?
你好,夫人。你喜歡圣誕節嗎?
Actually, I'm jewish.
其實,我是猶太人。
Oh, well, then you must appreciate a good value. -Oh, jeez.
這么說,你肯定很愛撿便宜。-蒼天啊。
If you see her, let us know.
如果你看到她了,告訴我們一聲。
Oh, my god. No, no. No, no. Are you kidding? Seriously? !
天哪。不,不。開什么玩笑?有沒搞錯?
See? You're not keeping your head in the right position.
瞧?你的腦袋沒保持在正確的位置。
I know that's me, but I'm not remembering any of this.
能認出視頻里是我,但當時的場景我已經記不得了。
Oh. Those stupid neighbors! -What's wrong?
這群笨蛋鄰居!-怎么了?
I can't ask for a simple signature. But it's fine for them to build a house that looks like the Beverly hillbillies just moved in.
我要個簽名都不行。但他們把房子建得就像比弗利富豪就可以。
Did you do any better?
你們進展如何?
We came close a few times, but you're not talking about the basketball, are you?
有幾次差點兒成功了,不過你說的不是籃球這檔子事對吧?
Phil, tell me you got some signatures. I have to be at city hall in, like, two hours.
菲爾,拜托告訴我你拿到了些簽名。還有兩個小時我就要去市政廳了。
Oh, god. Haley, how about you?
老天啊。海莉,你那邊怎樣?
I've been busy with my college essay.
我正忙著寫高校入學申請論文呢。
Really? Where is it?
真的嗎?在哪兒呢?
It's in a rough, rough draft right now. I've been thinking that maybe that I should--Alex has been skyping with her boyfriend since you left.
目前只有草稿,尚未成型。我在想也許我該寫 你出門這會艾麗克斯一直在男友網聊。
That's so not true!
才不是呢!
Thank you. Really, thank all of you so much for your help.
謝謝你。真的,非常感謝各位的幫助。
Really? -Sometimes those things need to warm up, like the car. Phil, don't even.
不是吧你?-有時候燈泡像車一樣也需要預熱一下。菲爾,別鬼扯了。
I have been out there, trying to do something good for our community, because let me tell you, change doesn't just happen.
我今天一直在外奔波為社區鄰里謀福利,因為改革不會自己發生。
It is forged by empowered women like me and Norma Rae and the lady from "The Blind Side."
改革是要靠女權人士來推動的(弱點:雙關影片名 橄欖球術語 也指對家人支持保護)比如我,諾瑪·蕾,還有《弱點》的那位女士。
Do you know what the difference is between me and her? Blind side's family had her back.
知道我和她有什么不同嗎?那位"弱點媽媽"有家人的支持。