Joey: Do you have any respect for your body?
難道你一點也不尊重你的身體?
Ross: Don't you realise what you'reyou're doing to yourself?
你不明白你在對你的身體做什么嗎?
Chandler: Hey, you know, I have had it with you guys and your cancer and your emphysema and your heart disease.
嗨,我受夠你們了,什么癌癥、肺氣腫,心臟病啦。
The bottom line is, smoking is cool, and you know it.
至少,抽煙很酷,并且你們也知道。
Rachel: Chandler? It's Alan, he wants to speak to you.
Chandler,是Alan,你要和你講話。
Chandler: Really? He does? Hey, buddy! What's up? Oh, she told you about that, huh?
真的,他找我?老兄,什么事?她告訴你了?
Well, yeah, I have one now and then. Well, yeah, now. Well, it's not that big. Well, that's true.
喔,是的,我正在吸。嗯,是的,現在,沒那么糟,這倒是真的。
Gee, you know, no one… no…one's ever put it like that before. Well, okay, thanks!
咦,沒人這么說過,好的,謝謝。
Rachel: God, he's good.
天啊,他真棒。
Ross: If only he were a woman.
如果他是個女人,那該有多好。
Rachel: Yeah.
是的啊。
Chandler: Ooh, Lambchop. How old is that sock?
喔,又是小羊排!那襪子到底有多舊了?
If I had a sock on my hand for thirty years it'd be talking too.
如果我有只襪子在手上戴了三十年,它也會說話的。
Ross: Okay. I think it's time to change somebody's nicotine patch.
好了,我認為有人該換尼古丁貼片了。
Monica: Hey. Where's Joey?
Joey在哪?
Chandler: Joey ate my last stick of gum, so I killed him. Do you think that was wrong?
Joey吃了我最后一片口香糖,所以我就把他殺了,你認為這樣不對嗎?
Rachel: I think he's across the hall.
我想他在對面
Monica: Thanks.
謝謝。
Ross: There you go.
好啦。
Chandler: Ooh, I'm alive with pleasure now.
噢,我又重拾快樂的生活了。
Ross: Hey Pheebs, you gonna have the rest of that PopTart? .. Pheebs?
嗨,Pheeb,你還想吃剩下的果餅嗎?
Phoebe: Does anyone want the rest of this PopTart?
誰還想吃剩下的果餅?
Ross: Hey, I might!
嗨,我要。
Phoebe: I'm sorry. You know, those stupid soda people gave me seven thousand dollars for the thumb.
抱歉,知道嗎,汽水公司那些笨蛋給了我七千美元當姆指的賠償金。
All: You're kidding. Oh my God.
開玩笑吧。噢我的天。
Phoebe: And on my way over here I stepped in gum. What is up with the universe?
我回家路上又踩到口香糖,這世界到底怎么了?
Joey: What's going on?
怎么啦?沒什么。
Monica: Nothing. I just think it's nice when we're all here together.
我只是覺得大伙在一起溫馨。
Joey: Even nicer when everyone gets to wear their underwear.
如果讓大家都穿上內褲會更好。