Monica: Alright. Phoebe?
好了,Phoebe你說?
Phoebe: Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rain forest. And bigger boobs.
好的。如果我有一天變得無所不能,我希望,恩,世界和平,沒有饑荒,熱帶雨林受到更好保護……還要大咪咪!
Ross: Yeah, see...you took mine. Chandler, what about you?
好,恩,你說的也是我的愿望。Chandler,你呢?
Chandler: Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day, I'd...make myself omnipotent forever.
呃,如果我有一天無所不能,我要……永遠都無所不能。
Rachel: See, there's always one guy. "If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes."
看吧,永遠有這么貪婪的人。“如果我得到一個愿望,那我許愿再得到三個愿望。”
All: Hey Joey. Hi. Hey, buddy.
嗨,Joey。嗨,伙計。
Monica: Hey, Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?
嗨,Joey,如果你變得無所不能,你會做什么?
Joey: Probably kill myself!
也許我會自殺。
Monica: Excuse me?
你說什么?
Joey: Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live!
嗨,如果小Joey 都玩完了,那我就沒理由再活下去了!
Ross: Joey, uh Omnipotent.
Joey,恩,我是說無所不能。
Joey: You are? Ross, I'm sorry. I had no idea. I thought it was a theoretical question.
你嗎?Ross,我真是遺憾。我以為這是一個理論問題。
Monica: How does she do that?
她怎么做到的?
Ross: I cannot sleep in a public place, libraries, airplanes, movie theaters....
我在公共場合無法入睡,無論是圖書館,飛機還是電影院…
Monica: When you were little, you slept at the Grand Canyon.
你小時候就在大峽谷睡著過。
Ross: Hello, Mom and Dad never took us to the Grand Canyon. Mom and Dad took us to the Grand Canyon?
以前爸媽沒帶我們去過大峽谷玩。難道爸媽帶我去過大峽谷嗎?
Monica: Would you look at her? She is so peaceful.
你看她。睡得多香。
Ross: yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: Oh oh! What what what!...Hi.
哦!什么什么什么!……嗨。
Ross: It's okay, y'know, you just nodded off again.
沒什么,你剛剛又打瞌睡了。
Monica: What's going on with you?
你怎么了?
Phoebe: I got no sleep last night!
我昨晚沒睡著。
Ross: Why?
為什么?
Phoebe: My grandmother has this new boyfriend, and they're both kind of insecure in bed. Oh, and deaf. So they're constantly, like, having to reassure each other that they're having a good time. You have no idea how loud they are!
我奶奶找了個新男朋友,他們倆在床上都有點沒安全感。而且耳朵都不好使。所以他們一直在相互確認是不是爽了。你根本不知道他們有多吵!