Joanne:Look at you in the apron. You look like you're in a play.
看你穿著圍裙,好像在拍戲一樣。
Rachel:God look at you, you are so big I can't believe it!
看看你,都這么壯了,真是難以相信!
Leslie:I know. I know! I'm a duplex.
我知道!我肚子里還有一個呢。
Rachel:Kiki, you look phenomenal, I mean, you've lost, like, a ton of weight. and you shouldReally really it's time to stop, you look perfect.
Kiki,你看起來真漂亮,你看上去好像減了一噸重。你真是……真的,是時候該停下來了,你看上去棒極了。
Rachel:Anyway, so what's going on with you?
那你怎么樣?
Joanne:Well, guess who my dad's making partner in his firm? Me!
嗯,猜猜我爸讓誰做他公司的合伙人?我!
Kiki:And while we're on the subject of news...
還有,說到新聞話題
Phoebe:Look, look, I have elbows!
快看,快看,我有手肘!
Chandler:Poulet passes it up to Leetch!
Poulet傳球給Leetch。
Joey:Leetch spots Messier in the crease there's the pass!
Leetch直傳小禁區的Messier ——看這腳傳球!
Chandler:We'll take a brief time out while Messier stops to look at some women's shoes.
Messier停下來看女式鞋的時候我們休息一會吧。
Ross:Carol was wearing boots just like those the night that we we first y'know. Fact, she, uh she never took them off, 'cause wewe Sorry. Sorry.
那天晚上Carol就是穿的這種靴子,我們的第一次,你知道,實際上,她,呃,她一直沒脫靴,因為我們,我們,對不起,對不起。
Joey:I can not believe
難以相信
Chandler:What?
又怎么了?
Ross:Peach pit.
桃核兒。
Chandler:Yes, Bunny?
又怎樣?
Ross:Peach pit. That night we, uh we had
桃核。那晚我們,恩,我們吃了……
Joey:Peaches?
桃子?
Ross:Actually, nectarines, but basically...
實際上,是油桃,但基本上……
Chandler:Could've been a peach.
可以說是桃子。