Ross:Then, uh, then we got dressed, and II...I walked her to the...the bus stop. I'm fine. …
然后,恩,然后我們穿上衣服,而且我,我……我陪她走到,公交車站……我沒事。
Joey:Hey, that woman's got an ass like Carol's! What? Thought we were trying to find stuff.
嘿,那個女人的屁股長得和 Carol's!的好像!怎么了?還以為我們就是要找點什么呢。
Rachel:So c'mon, you guys, tell me all the dirt!
好了,你們這些家伙,所有的八卦都告訴我!
Kiki:Well, the biggest news is still you dumping Barry at the altar!
恩,最大的新聞還是你在婚禮的圣臺上甩了Barry。
Joanne:Alright. Let's talk reality for a second.
好了,說點認真的。
Rachel:Okay.
好。
Joanne:When are you coming home?
你什么時候回家?
Rachel:What? Guys, I'm not.
什么?我不回去。
Joanne:C'mon, this is us.
別這樣,這兒就我們幾個。
Rachel:I'm not! This is what I'm doing now. I've got this job you know, I even do my own laundry.
我不回去!這就是我現在要做的事,我有了工作。你看,我現在甚至能自己洗衣服了。
Rachel:this is what I am doing now.
這就是我現在做的。
Kiki:Waitressing?
當女服務生?
Rachel:Okay, I'm not just waitressing. I mean, I am...I write the specials on the specials board, and, uh...and I, uh...I take the uh dead flowers out of the vase...Oh, and, um, sometimes Artelle lets me put the little chocolate blobbies on the cookies.
好了,我不光是女服務生。我是……我會寫每日的特色菜,而且我……我把死花從花瓶里換出來……哦,而且,恩,有時候 Artelle還讓我在餅干上涂上巧克力。
Leslie:Well. Your mom didn't tell us about the blobbies.
恩,你媽媽可沒告訴我們涂巧克力漿的事。