Phoebe:Oh, like that's a word.
哦,說的好像是個詞一樣。
Rachel:Okay, but Monica, what if what if it doesn't come together?
對,不過Monica,假如假如好不起來怎么辦?
Monica:Pheebs?
Pheebs?
Phoebe:Oh, well...'cause.... you just...I don't like this question.
哦,恩……因為……你只要……我不喜歡這個問題。
Rachel:Okay, see, see, you guys, what if we don't get magic beans? I mean, what if all we've got are beans?
好吧,看看,如果沒得到魔豆怎么辦?我的意思是,如果我們得到的都是……普通的豆子怎么辦?
Ross:Get him! GET HIM! Get him! Get YES! Not laughing now, are ya pal!
攔住他!攔住他!攔住他!攔對了!現在還不是笑的時候,好嗎!老兄!
Chandler:See buddy, all you needed were a bunch of toothless guys hitting each other with sticks.
看吧伙計,這才是你要的,一大群沒牙的小子拿著棍子互毆。
Ross:Pass it! Pass it!
傳球!傳球!
Chandler:He's open!
他有空檔啊!
All:Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!
射門!射門!射門!
Chandler:Hey, look, we're on that TV thing!
嗨,看吶,我們上熒幕了!
Chandler:excuse me.
打擾一下。
Receptionist:It says to call this number if you're not completely satisfied with this candy bar. Well, I'm not completely satisfied, yeah, the label promises the nutty goodness.
說是如果對這些巧克力糖不滿意可以打這個電話,嗯,我就不太滿意。好吧,標簽上承諾堅果品質優良。
Chandler:Listen, it's kind of an emergency. Well, I guess you know that, or we'd be in the predicament room.
聽著,這兒有緊急情況。恩,我想你也知道,要不然我們就不在這兒了。
Receptionist:Hold on. Fill these out, sit over there.
等一下,填表,坐那兒。
Ross:Look, I don't wanna make any trouble, okay, but I'm in a lot of pain here, alright? My face is dented.
看著,我不想找麻煩,好嗎,只是我這兒太疼了,好嗎?我的臉都被打扁了。
Receptionist:Well, you'll have to wait your turn.
恩,你還是得排隊等。
Joey:Well, how long do you think it will be?
好,你看要多久?