Receptionist: Any minute now.
馬上。
Ross: Hey, this...
嘿,這。
Rachel: I'm so sorry, you guys. I didn't mean to bring you down.
對不起,各位。我不想讓你們也垂頭喪氣的。
Monica: No, you were right. I don't have a plan.
不,你是對的。我沒任何計劃。
Pizza Guy: Pizza guy!
送披薩的!
Monica: Phoebe?
Phoebe?
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Monica: Do you have a plan?
你有計劃嗎?
Phoebe: I don't even have a 'pla'.
我連計都沒有。
Pizza Guy: Hi, one, uh, mushroom, green pepper and onion?
嗨,一個,恩,蘑茹、青椒加洋蔥的?
Rachel: No, no, that's not what we ordered...We ordered a fatfree crust with extra cheese.
不,不,這不是我們點的……我們點的是脫脂脆皮帶雙層奶酪的。
Pizza Guy: Wait, you're not 'G.Stephanopoulos?' Man, my dad's gonna kill me!
等等,你不是“G.Stephanopoulo ”?老天,我爸會殺了我的!
Monica: Wait! Did you say 'G.Stephanopoulos?'
等等!你是說“G.Stephanopoulo”?
Pizza Guy: Yeah. This one goes across the street, I must have given him yours. Oh, bonehead, bonehead!
對,住在街對面那個,我一定是把你們的給他了。哦,笨蛋,笨蛋。
Phoebe: Okay you know when you do that, you are only killing yourself..
你這么做只是在傷害自己。
Monica: Wait, was this aa small mediterranean guy with curiously intelligent good looks?
等一下,是那個聰明伶俐的地中海來的小個子帥哥?
Pizza Guy: Yeah, that sounds about right.
對,好像是的。
Monica: Was he wearing a stunning blue suit?
他穿著很帥的藍色衣服?
Phoebe: Andand a power tie?
而且,而且還打著很贊的領帶?
Pizza Guy: No, pretty much just a towel.
不,他好像只是圍了條毛巾。
Monica: Oh God.
哦天吶。
Pizza Guy: So you guys want me to take this back?
那你們需要我去換回披薩嗎?
Monica: what? Are you nuts? ! We've got George Stephanopoulos' pizza!
什么?難道你瘋了嗎?我們現(xiàn)在有George Stephanopoulo的披薩!