Joey: Come on, push me.
快點,推推我。
Ross: No. Joey: come on, push me.
不。快點,推推我。
Ross: No, we're going to get in trouble.
不,我們會惹麻煩的。
Joey: Don't be a baby. Push me, push me.
別像個孩子似的,推推我,推推我。。
Ross: All right, all right, I am gonna push you, okay? How about I push you like this?
好吧,好吧,我馬上就推你,像這樣推你行吧?
Now you are gonna be in a wheelchair for the rest of you life, pally, wally
現(xiàn)在你要在輪椅上度過你的一生了,伙計,
I am so very sorry. Can I sign you?
非常對不起,我能給你簽名嗎?
Monica: Light still out?
還是沒開燈?
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Monica: Oh. Maybe they're napping.
哦,也許他們在睡覺。
Rachel: Oh please, they're having sex.
哦,拜托,他們在做愛。
Monica and Phoebe: Shut up!
閉嘴!
Rachel: So, what do ya think George is like?
那,你們認為喬治是什么樣的人?
Monica: I think he's shy.
我想他很害羞。
Phoebe: Yeah?
是嗎?
Monica: Yeah. I think you have to draw him out. And then when you do he's a preppy animal.
嗯,你必須先勾引他。然后,當你們做——的時候,他就會變成一頭野獸。
Phoebe: So what do you think of the guys are like?
你們我們身邊這些小伙怎么樣?
Monica: Our guys?
我們身邊這些?
Phoebe: Yeah, our guys.
對。
Rachel: Well, I don't know, I feel funny talking about that.
哦,我不知道,談這個有點奇怪。
Monica: Oh, come on.
哦,得了吧。
Rachel: Okay, well. I think Joey's like one of those little kiddy rides in front of a supermarket. You just have to put the quarter in and it just goes.
好吧,我認為Joey像一個小騎手。你只用把他放在那角落里,他自然會走。
Phoebe: I don't know, I think he might surprise you. One time, he was helping me put on my coat and he was really tender.
我也說不清,他也許會給你驚喜。有一次,他幫我把外衣穿上,他非常溫柔。
Joey: Come on, baby, come on, let's go... Yes!
快出來...好了!
Phoebe: Chandler is hard to read. He is like one of those repressed guys who you would have to seduce.
Chandler很難捉摸,他感情比較內斂,你必須引誘他上床。