Monica:Oh, George, baby, drop the towel!
哦,George,寶貝,扔掉浴巾!
All:Yeah, drop it! Drop the towel! Please drop the...
對,扔掉它!扔掉浴巾!請扔掉...
wowww
哇~
Joey:Man. Can you believe he's only had sex with one woman?
老兄,你能相信他只和一個女人上過床嗎?
Chandler:I think it's great. Y'know, it's sweet, it's romantic...
我認為這很不錯啊。要知道,這很甜蜜,這很浪漫……
Joey:Really?
真的?
Chandler:No, you kidding? The guy's a freak. I judge him.
不,你開玩笑吧?他是個怪胎。我鄙視他。
Both:Hey, man! buddy!
嗨,伙計。
Ross:Hi.
嗨。
Receptionist:Oh, that's attractive.
哦,真好看。
Chandler:Oh, I thought you were great in Silence of the Lambs.
哦,我認為你在《沉默的羔羊》里表現得棒極了。
Oh come on, admit it! All things considered, you had fun tonight.
哦別這樣,承認吧!無論如何,今天晚上你很開心。
Ross:Fun? Where was the fun? Tell me specifically, which part was the fun part?
開心?開心在哪兒?給我說明白,哪部分是值得開心的?
Where's my puck?
我的冰球呢?
Joey:Oh, ah the kid has it.
哦,啊,那小孩拿著呢。
Ross:The kid...? Excuse me, uh, that's, that's my puck.
小孩……?打擾一下,呃,那是,那是我的冰球。
Kid:I found it. Finders keepers, losers weepers.
我找到的。誰撿的誰得,誰丟的誰倒霉。
Chandler:You gotta do it, man.
你搞得定。
Ross:Oh yeah? Well, I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you—can't do it.
哦是嗎?恩,我是橡膠,你是膠水,不管如何—我做不到。
Listen, uh give me back my puck. Kid: No.
聽著,呃把冰球還給我。不。
Ross:'Yes', how about. C'mere. Gimme! Give me my puck.
說“好”怎么樣?還給我!
Kid:No! No!
不!不!
Receptionist:Hey! Hey! No rough holding in my ER!
嗨!嗨!別在我的急救室打架!
Ross:Give me my puck!!
把我的冰球還來!
Ross:Now that was fun.
那才好玩。