Chandler: I personally could have a gallon of Alan.
我…一個人可以喝下一加侖的Alan。
Phoebe: Hey, Lizzie
嘿,Lizzie。
Lizzie: Hey, Weird Girl.
嘿,古怪女孩。
Phoebe: I brought you alphabet soup.
我帶字母湯來給你。
Lizzie: Did you pick out the vowels?
你挑出有元音了嗎?
Phoebe: Yes. But I left in the Ys. 'Cause, you know, "sometimes y". Uh, I also have something else for you.
但我把"Y"留下來了,因為有時你會用的上,"Why"(音同Y),我還帶了其他東西給你。
Lizzie: Saltines?
咸餅干嗎?
Phoebe: No, but would you like a thousand dollars and a football phone?
不對,你想要一千美元和足球電話嗎?
Lizzie: What? Oh, my God! Oh my God, there's really money in here.
什么?天啊,這里真的有錢。
Phoebe: I know.
這我知道。
Lizzie: Weird Girl, what are you doing?
怪女孩,你在干什么?
Phoebe: No, I want you to have it. I don't want it.
沒什么。我想給你。我不想要。
Lizzie: No, no, I ha…I have to give you something.
不,不。我得-我得給你點什么東西。
Phoebe: No, that's fine, you don't
不。不用了。
Lizzie: You want my tinfoil hat?
你要我的錫箔紙帽帽嗎?
Phoebe: No. 'Cause you need that.
不用。你需要它。
Phoebe: No, it's okay, thanks.
不用了,就這樣,謝謝。
Lizzie: Please, let me do something.
求你,請讓我做點什么。
Phoebe: Okay, alright, I'll tell you what. you buy me a soda, and then we're even. Okay?
好吧,給我買聽汽水,我們就扯平,好不好?
Lizzie: Okay.
好吧。
Phoebe: Okay.
好吧。
Lizzie: Keep the change.
不用找了。
Phoebe: Thanks, Lizzy.
謝謝你,Lizzie。
Lizzie: Sure you don't wanna pretzel?
你真的不要椒鹽卷餅?
Phoebe: No, I'm fine. Thanks.
不,不用了
Lizzie: See ya.
再見。
Ross: A thumb? !
一個拇指?
All: Eww!
惡心!
Phoebe: I know! I know, I opened it up and there it was, just floating in there, like this tiny little hitchhiker!
我知道,我打開汽水,就看見它,它浮在上面,就像小小的搭便車的手勢。
Chandler: Well, maybe it's a contest, you know? Like, collect all five?
或者這是一場競賽,你知道,比如集滿五只手指有獎?
Phoebe: Does, um, anyone wanna see?
你們想看看嗎?
All: No! Thanks.
不用了,謝謝。
All: Oh, hey, don't do that! Cut it out!
噢,嗨,別那樣!滅了它!
Rachel: It's worse than the thumb!
這比姆指還糟糕。