Chandler: Hey, this is so unfair!
嗨,這太不公平了吧!
Monica: Oh, why is it unfair?
為什么不公平?
Chandler: So I have a flaw! Big deal!
我是有缺點!什么大不了的!
Like Joey's constant knucklecracking isn't annoying?
像Joey經常扳指關節就不惹人厭嗎?
And Ross, with his overpronouncing every single word.
還有Ross把每個字都過份發音清楚。
And Monica, with that snort when she laughs? I mean, what the hell is that thing?
還有Monica大笑時的鼻音,我意思是,這有什么大不了嗎?
I accept all those flaws, why can't you accept me for this?
我接受大家所有的這些缺點,為何大家就不能接受我這一點呢?
Joey: Does the knucklecracking bother everybody?
扳指關節真的煩到大家了?
Rachel: Well, II could live without it.
嗯,沒有它我也能活。
Joey: Well, is it, like, a little annoying, or is it like when Phoebe chews her hair?
是嗎,是這個有點兒煩,還是Phoebe嚼她的頭發惹人煩?
Ross: Oh, now, don't listen to him, Pheebs, I think it's endearing.
別聽他的,Phoebe,我覺得很可愛。
Joey: Oh, "you do, do you"?
噢,"真的,是嗎?"
Ross: You know, there's nothing wrong with speaking correctly.
你知道,咬字清楚沒什么不對。
-Rachel: "Indeed there isn't"...
"的確沒錯"……
I should really get back to work.
我真的要去工作了。
Phoebe: Yeah, because otherwise someone might get what they actually ordered.
是啊,因為不然的話有顧客就會拿到他們真正點的東西了。
All: Well. Oh...
是啊,
Rachel: Ohh. The hair comes out, and the gloves come on.
哦哦哦,剛把頭發吐出來,就戴上拳套了。(全都發泄出來了)
Monica: Did you ever go out with a guy your friends all really like?
你和你朋友都喜歡的人約會過嗎?
Paula: No.
沒有。
Monica: Okay. Well, I'm going out with a guy my friends all really like.
那好,我和一個朋友都喜歡的人約會了。
Paula: Wait wait. . we talking about the coyotes here? All right, a cow got through!
等等,我們是在談論那群狼嗎?一頭牛居然存活了null
Monica: Can you believe it? You know what? I just don't feel the thing.
你能相信嗎?就像是,你知道嗎…… 我(對那個男的)毫無感覺
I mean, they feel the thing. I don't feel the thing.
我意思是,他們有感覺,而我卻沒感覺。
Paula: Honey. . you should always feel the thing. Listen, if that's how you feel about the guy, Monica, dump him!
親愛的,應該有感覺才行。聽著,如果你對那個男人只有這種感覺,Monica,甩了他。
Monica: I know. it's gonna be really hard.
我知道,可太難了。
Paula: Well, he's a big boy, he'll get over it.
他是大人,他會過去的。
Monica: No, he'll be fine. It's the other five I'm worried about.
不,他沒事。我擔心的是其他五人。