I let down my Mom and Dad today, and...worse than that, I let down my teacher.
今天我讓爸媽失望了,更糟糕的是我也讓老師失望了。
It's all my fault. Everything I touch turns to detention.
都是我的錯。跟我沾邊的都得挨罰。
I'm sorry, Mom. -Me, too.
對不起,媽媽。-我也是。
Oh, I don't really have a whole lot of moral high ground to stand on. I wasn't exactly my best self today either.
算了吧 我今天也沒法站在什么道德高度上去說教你們了。我自己也搞砸了。
All in all, not a great day for the Dunphys.
總之,今天鄧菲家族集體觸霉頭。
Come on, Dad! Believe in yourself! You're making the impossible unimpossible.
加油,老爸!相信你自己!你讓一切不可能變得可能。
Phil. Oh, my god.
菲爾,天吶。

Don't even bother. He's in the zone. He can't hear you. Go, Dad! You got this!
你省省吧。他正"閉關"呢。他聽不見你。-加油,爸爸!你能行的!
All week long, I'd been telling my girls how to act instead of showing them.
一周來,我教育女兒都是在空口說白話而不是言傳身教。
But not Phil. Phil could have said, "Alex, relax. Don't take everything so seriously."
但菲爾不是。菲爾本可以說"艾麗克斯,放松點。別什么事都太較真。"
Or "Haley, challenge yourself. Don't give up so easily."
或者"海莉,嘗試挑戰。別輕易放棄。"
But instead of talking the talk, Phil walked the walk. And isn't that what we're supposed to do for the people we love?
但菲爾沒有選擇言語教導,而是采取實際行動。這難道不正是我們應該為所愛之人做的嗎?
It's definitely a challenge...But Phil made it look easy, 7 feet off the ground.
雖然是個挑戰,但菲爾讓它看起來很簡單,七尺之上。
You're awesome! -Oh, my goodness!
你太棒了!-天吶,我做到了!
Turns out, I've had my super Dunphy all along.
原來,超級鄧菲一直都在我身邊。
Oh, I know. What was on my mind as I was walking across that wire?
我知道。我走鋼絲的時候腦子里想著什么?
I kept thinking, if I can do this, then I've got two ways of getting across my yard.
我一直在想,如果我能走鋼絲,我就有兩種方式穿過我家院子了。
Did you have fun?
你玩得高興嗎?
Yes. She's the cutest dog in the whole world.
嗯。她是世界上最可愛的狗狗。
Yeah, I heard you the first time.
是啊,你第一次說的時候我就聽見了。
Let's go find your Daddies.
我們去找你爸爸們吧。
We're in here!
我們在這兒呢!
Oh, my god. These cupcakes a so good.
天吶,蛋糕真是太好吃了。
I'm so sorry. We helped ourselves. We were so hungry. They are delicious.
抱歉。我們自己拿著吃了。我們太餓了。這些蛋糕太美味了。
I love that they're not too sweet, you know?
話說我很喜歡甜而不膩的口味。
They taste almost like pate.
吃起來有點像小餡餅。
You know, I mean...
我的意思是說......
But why are you eating?
你們怎么吃東西了?
We've been on a juice cleanse. You need to mind your own business, sweetie, for right now.
我們之前在節食減肥呢。你先自己一邊兒玩去吧。親愛的。