I'm really sorry, dad.
真對不起,爸爸。
Oh, it's all right. Everybody throws up at school. If I had a nickel for every time I puked at school, you know how much money I'd have?
沒關系的。在學校吐過的又不止你一個人。要是我在學校每吐一次能賺五分錢,你猜我一共能賺多少?
35 cents. -Exactly. Now go get cleaned up, and I'll call the doctor.
三十五分錢。沒錯。去洗洗干凈,我馬上打給醫生。
Wait, dad, I don't need a doctor. -What's up?
爸,等等,我不用醫生。-怎么了?
The other day, Uncle Mitchell brought over a bag of junk food so he and Cam could do a jew fast.
前些天,米奇爾舅舅送了一大袋垃圾食品過來以便他和小卡施行快速減"猶"法。
Juice fast? - I'm pretty sure he said "Jew". But anyway, I took the bag, and I hid it, and I ate it all. -Oh, buddy.
是果汁減"油"吧?-他說的肯定是"減猶"。隨便吧,我截獲下來,藏了起來,全都吃了。-不是吧,老弟。
I couldn't help myself. I'm weak. Don't look at me.
我情難自禁。我意志薄弱。別鄙視我。
It's all right. It's okay. Hey, you learned a lesson. A painful lesson. I guess we both have.
沒關系的。沒事的。你從中獲得了教訓。慘痛的教訓。我們爺倆都是。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I always saw myself as a guy who could soar through the sky, dancing on a wire.
我一直以為自己是個上天入地無所不能的純爺們。
I can't even get across one 6 inches off the ground.
可我連離地六英寸的鋼絲都走不過。
Well, maybe that's the problem. Maybe you keep falling because part of you knows that you can fall.
也許這正是問題所在。也許,你之所以會摔倒是因為你心里覺得摔下來也無大礙。
Maybe if the wire was much, much higher, you wouldn't fall.
如果鋼絲架得很高很高,你就不會摔了。
Oh, Luke, Luke, Luke. You are a genius. Come on. We got work to do.
盧克,盧克,盧克。你是個天才。來吧。咱們有活兒干了。
Yes! Can I have a doughnut first? -Yes, you can!
太給力了!我能先吃個甜甜圈嗎?-沒問題!
Ah, there they are, my super Dunphys.
總算出來了,超級鄧菲無敵檔。
We're sorry, but we just--
我們很抱歉,但我們......
You don't get to talk. You had a chance to be better people today.
你沒資格解釋。你們今天原本可以進步一些的。
You, to be more well-rounded, and you, to be a better student.
你,可以學會和人相處而你,可以做個好學生。
You could have elevated the Dunphy name, But instead, you chose to tarnish it.
你們本來能給鄧菲家增光的,但恰恰相反,你們卻給抹了黑。
So, congratulations, ladies, You brought this family to a new low.
所以,恭喜二位小姐,你們讓家族名譽再次跌得無下限。
Mom, are you...
媽,你是不是...
Yeah. Yeah, I am, And I would actually like to get these loosened up, if I might.
是的。沒錯。可以的話,希望你幫我解開這個。
Are we gonna have any more trouble? - No, ma'am.
你以后還繼續添亂嗎?-絕對不會。
Oh, Claire, do you need me to drive the girls?
克萊爾,需要我開車送孩子們嗎?
All good, Janet. All good.
沒事兒,珍妮特。沒事兒。
Goat cheese risotto ball? -No, thank you.
嘗嘗奶酪團子吧?-不用了,謝謝。
Are you sure? They're so good.
確定嗎?很好吃的哦。
Walk away. It's tough enough to deal with Cam when I'm at full strength.
閃一邊兒去。就算我精力充沛也很難控制住小卡。
But I have been fasting just as long as he has, and I do not have the energy to deal with a big, needy brisketcase-- Brass--basketcase.
但我跟他一樣經受了"果汁速度減肥法"的摧殘,所以我也沒力氣去對付那個可憐的"大怪頭",大儈...大塊頭。
Cam! Don't be mad at me, but I think that you really need to eat something.
小卡!別生我的氣,但你真的得吃點兒東西。
What? You're supposed to be my support. Oh, away from me, temptress. And I never thought I would call you that in a negative way.
什么?你應該支持我的。離我遠點兒,你個狐貍精。以前叫你狐貍精是愛你,現在是真恨你。