日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 摩登家庭第三季 > 正文

摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:虎媽獨家育兒經

來源:可可英語 編輯:ivy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

What was that?

這唱的是哪一出啊?
That was a master class in parenting. Right now our daughters are upstairs making a decision they think is their own, but really, it was an idea that was skillfully implanted by me.
虎媽獨家育兒經。現在我們的女兒在樓上自以為是地做著決定,但實際上,都是我巧妙植入的潛意識。
Inception, Claire. Dangerous game, but I like it.
成盜夢師啦,克萊爾。玩的就是心跳,我很喜歡。
What are those?
那是什么?
Wire walkers. You want to go to the dance, you gotta wear the shoes. Luke, grab your camera. Luke.
走鋼絲專用鞋。所謂工欲善其事必先利其器。帶上照相機,盧克。盧克。
I wasn't sleeping.
我沒睡著。
Honey, I-I think those are...Jazz shoes.
親愛的,那好像是......爵士舞鞋。

mdjt305.jpg

No. Tightrope shoes. Got 'em at an estate sale. Only worn once.

不是。是鋼絲鞋。別人搬家大拍賣時買下的。只穿過一次。
That--that is not a ringing endorsement for...Oh! Phil, honey. Please be ca--careful. Right. Watch the door.
那可不適合...菲爾,親愛的。拜托,小心點。小心別撞門。
Hey, what'd you get for number 3?
你第三題答案多少?
You're not going to learn if I just give you answers.
如果我直接告訴你答案你就學不到東西了。
Well, what if I gave you something in return? -Like what?
那如果我給你一點回報呢?-比如什么?
You can talk to me in class.
你在班上可以跟我講話。
I want lunch at the cool table.
午餐時間我要和你們人氣王坐一桌。
Then I want all the answers.
那我要所有題的答案。
Then I want a week at the table.
延續一周午餐同坐。
That'll cost you two pop quizzes. -A month. -The midterm. -Deal.
兩次測試答案。-一個月。-外加期中考試。-成交。
Looking great, dad.
老爸,挺有范啊。
With these steps, I break the surly bonds...Chicken in a basket! Don't look at me.
走出這幾步,我就打破了束縛,上帝保佑!別拍我。
Mom. Mom. Mom. -What? What? What? What? What?
老媽。老媽。-怎么了?怎么了?
Mom. Did you call the school yet?
媽。你打電話給學校了嗎?
Uh, not yet, but I was just about to.
還沒呢,我正準備打。
Uh, Bartles & Jaymes!
哎喲我去!
Good. Because we are thinking we might want to stay in that class.
那就好。仔細考慮之后我們覺得挺想在一個班的。
Really? Oh, girls, I don't know about that.
真的嗎?孩子們,我不確定啊。
Oh, please let us try it. Super Dunphy?
拜托了,再給個機會吧。超級鄧菲無敵檔?
I can't hold her! I can't hold her!
我抓不住了!抓不住了!
Well, maybe one more week. -Thanks, mom.
好吧,就再待一個星期。謝謝,媽媽。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
surly ['sə:li]

想一想再看

adj. 不和藹的,板著面孔的,粗聲暴氣的

聯想記憶
estate [is'teit]

想一想再看

n. 財產,房地產,狀態,遺產

聯想記憶
endorsement [in'dɔ:smənt]

想一想再看

n. 支持,認可,背書

 
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 決定,決策

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 最近2019中文字幕第一页视频| 香港之夜免费播放国语| mhdd| 美女罐头| 电影《瞬间》| 那些年,那些事 电视剧| 猎兽神兵免费全集在线观看高清版| 春风沉醉的夜晚电影| 2035去台湾六一儿童舞蹈| 净心神咒原文| 邵雨薇电影| 都市频道在线直播| 转正意见评语| 李慧珍演的电影有哪些| 贝瓦儿歌第一季| 威虎山黑话大全口令| 一人之下动画| 美女x| 王少| 陈薇薇简介 个人资料| 寿康宝鉴戒期表| 包公决战潘金莲| 陈英雄| 中国往事演员表| 二年级上册音乐教案全册| 永远少年电影免费播放| 日本电影芋虫| 凤凰卫视资讯台直播| 王春宇| 综评典型事例填写范例| 通灵之王| 荒笛子简谱| 电影《大突围》| 欧美成熟| soldier's heart| 风间由美风间ゆみav| 无所畏惧40集演员表| 孤芳岚影| 因性而别| 房子传| 《黑人情欲》在线播放|