Day four of the juice fast, and I'm hungry, but I'm-- I'm feeling pretty good.
"果汁速度減肥法"的第四天,我很餓,但是感覺很好。
Cam, on the other hand, has gone all..."Girl, Interrupted."
可是小卡,已經[美國電影 講述邊緣神經錯亂女孩的故事]邊緣精神錯亂了。
After one, throwing out all of our food, and two, blaming me, he entered stage three-- soap actress.
繼階段一,食物大清掃和階段二,拿我撒氣他進入了第三階段,肥皂劇女王。
I just wish my sister would put herself out there more. She has so much to offer. Why are men so superficial?
真希望我的傻妹妹多為自己想想。她如此多才多藝。為何男人都如此膚淺?
That was followed by stage four-- a rush of epiphanies...
隨之而來的是第四階段間歇性中邪......
I-Don't-Need-. Food. Look at this. Architecture is everywhere. Oh. Spaniards make amazing athletes.
我-不-需-要-食-物。看啊。到處都是別致的建筑。西班牙的運動健將層出不窮。
Into stage five--despair...
接下來是第五階段,絕望主夫......
Daddy, we hided, but you didn't seek. -Cam?
爹地,我們藏好了,但是你沒來找我們。-小卡?
Then came rage.
然后是狂躁狀態。
Hey. Whatcha got there?
手里拿的啥啊?
The good news is, Cam's never made it this far into a diet before, so...Downside--I have no idea what the next stage is gonna be.
好消息是,小卡從來沒堅持過節食這么久,壞消息是,我對下一階段會怎樣一無所知。
But I'm pretty sure it's not charming party guest.
但是我可以肯定他此時的狀態不適合參加派對。
Cam, I-I was thinking, I'll take the bullet tomorrow night at my boss' house.
小卡,我在考慮,明晚我獨身赴會接受老板的摧殘吧。

You don't have to go to the party. They're--they're boring. Silly cause, you know, lots of people. Parking...Cam, say something.
你不必去參加的。那些人特無聊。還凈做傻事,人也多。車位也緊張......小卡,好歹說句話啊。
Why do you hate me?
你為何如此恨我?
I don't hate you.
我不恨你啊。
Then why are you trying to push me out of your life?
那為什么要把我驅逐出你的生活?
Because you--you seem a little...unhinged.
因為你看起來有點精神錯亂。
Okay, well, you know what I think? You should worry a little bit less about me and a little bit more about yourself and what you're gonna wear tomorrow night, because I saw what you have laid out, and I don't think you're gonna like the way you look in photos.
知道我在想什么嗎?你應該少操我的心,多操心你自己,想想明晚穿什么吧,我看到了你選的那套了,要是穿那套拍照你一定悔不當初。
Well, I hadn't landed on that.
我沒決定穿那套啊。
Her hand's in the air, like, every five seconds, and she actually reminded Mr. Waters to assign homework.
她幾乎五秒鐘就要舉一次手,還主動提醒沃特斯先生布置家庭作業。
The class loved that. Do you know how embarrassed I was?
同學怨聲載道。你知道我有多尷尬嗎?
Not as embarrassed as I was when she said 8 was a prime number. 8, mom.
沒有我尷尬,她說8是質數。8唉,媽媽。
Okay, fine. You know what? I'm gonna call the school today and have your schedules changed, but I want you to know a little part of me died today, okay?
行了。你們聽著,我今天就給學校打電話,把你們課表換掉,但是你們要知道,我今天很失望。
I thought the two of you could understand how being in the same class would benefit you both.
我還以為你們能明白姐妹同班對你們都有好處。
Alex, you--you could've tutored Haley. Haley, you could've helped alex with her social skills.
艾麗克斯,你可以輔導海莉的功課。海莉,你可以教艾麗克斯交往之道。
Come on. The two of you could've been two Super Dunphys.
拜托,你們本該成為超級鄧菲無敵檔。
And instead, what are you? Two bickering Half-Dunphys, and I'm the fool that expected more.
但現在呢,你們像什么樣?鄧菲反目吵嘴王,我真是癡人說夢才對你們抱期望。
No, I don't even want to hear it. Just go upstairs. Go.
停,我不想聽。給我上樓去。