I don't know. Uh, a cup of soup, a cobb salad. Yeah, it had bacon.
好像吃過一碗湯,一份科布色拉。對,里面有培根。
Cam, I don't have all day to describe all my meals to you. Stop eating all my things, you stupid animal.
小卡,我沒時間跟你講我今天吃了什么。別再咬我的東西了,你個愚蠢的畜生。
No, Cam, not you. I'll call you back.
不是,小卡,我不是在說你。我回頭給你電話。
Bad doggy! You want to chew on something? Okay. Okay. Okay. Look at this. Look at this delicious man shoe. Eat it.
壞狗狗!你想咬東西嗎?行。沒問題。看這個。看這美味的男士鞋。盡情咬吧。
Come on. Eat it. Eat it. Mmm! Yummy. Eat the shoe. Eat his shoe. Come on. Eat his shoe. Yeah, like this. Look. Delicious.
來吧。咬啊。咬啊。很美味的。把鞋子吃掉。來嘛。咬這只鞋子。就像這樣。真好吃。
Mom? -Drop it. -I...-Please. I'm sorry you had to see this.
媽媽?-松口。-我......-別說了。抱歉讓你看到這一幕。
Hello? -Hi, Mrs. Dunphy. This is Rose in the principal's office. Can you hold for principal Weller? -Yes.
你好?-鄧菲夫人您好。我是校長助理羅絲。您方便跟韋勒校長講話嗎?-好的。
Hi, Claire. -Hi, John. What'd she do this time?
你好,克萊爾。-你好,約翰。她又犯什么事了?
Actually, I've got both of them in here.
事實上,她們倆都在我這兒。
Both of them? Really?
她們倆?真的嗎?
Alex was letting Haley copy her homework. Mr. Waters caught them.
艾麗克斯給海莉抄作業。被沃特斯老師發現了。
I-I don't believe it.
真不敢相信。
I'm about to have a little talk with them, so they'll be out a few minutes late.
我會跟她們倆談談,所以她們會晚一會兒出來。
Um, I'm so sorry, John, and honestly, I-I really am a better mother than this. I promise.
約翰,非常抱歉,說句老實話,我通常不至于如此教導無方。我發誓。
So you've said.
你以前也這么說過。
Seriously? Seriously? Oh. You...Excuse me. Hey, um, what the hell is this?
不是吧?不是吧?你......抱歉。打擾一下。這是什么鬼東西?
This zone is for loading and unloading, not for talking on the phone.
這片區域僅限上下車,不是用來講電話的。
Yeah, I know, but I was talking on the phone to the school that my kids were about to come out of, so...
我知道,但是我是在跟校長講電話,孩子們就要出來了,所以......
Are you aware this zone has a time limit?
你知道這里有時間限制嗎?
N-no, I'm not. You know what? I do want to do some unloading.
不,我不知道。知道不?姐現在還真想發泄幾句。
I know your type. Life has been bad to you. It has made you feel small.
我了解你這種人。你的生活太糟。覺得自己很渺小。
And then one day somebody gives you a fake cop outfit, a toy badge and a little spongebob tie. Suddenly it's payback time, right?
然后有一天,某人給了你一身山寨警察裝,一個玩具徽章和一個破領帶。你突然就想報復社會了,對不對?
Well, I got news for you, "Law & order: Special parking unit," Not my fault.
我告訴你,"法律與秩序:特殊停車警",[經典在播美劇 《法律與秩序 特殊受害者》]我沒錯。