Hi, Peg. Yeah, it's Sean O'Connell, we actually need to find him.
嗨 佩吉 是的 就是肖恩·奧康奈爾 我們得找到他
Yes. If you could hurry.
是的 如果你能盡快的話
Kickflip. Yeah.
翻板 是的
It's a good one for the repertoire.
這個是保留節目的經典動作
I'm Walter.
我是華特
Rich.
我是理查
Yeah, we think he might know something or have an asset we need.
是的 我想他可能知道點兒什么或者有什么對我們有用的東西
You know, you just got to get a little more snap...get that thing up there.
知道嗎 你只要在用一點勁兒...讓滑板起得來
Want me to show you something?
要我給你示范一下嗎?
Sure. Here.
好吧 給
I like your trucks.
我喜歡你的滑板
Thanks.
謝謝
Now check this out.
現在來看看這個
Know about the flick? Uhhuh.
知道怎么跳嗎? 嗯哼
Yeah, we've finished processing his April work order.
是的 我們已經處理完他四月份的工作訂單了
Yes, it's kind of important.
是的 這個很重要
Did you forward the job 1090s?
1090稅表你也發送過去了?
Or his last salary?
他最后的工資你也預填了?
Here you go. That was awesome.
還給你 這太厲害了
So it could be either place.
所以哪里都有可能
Thanks, Walter. Okay. Thanks, Peg. All right.
謝謝 華特 好的 謝謝 佩吉 好的
Hey, so... Sean's definitely not in New York.
嘿 情況是...肖恩肯定不在紐約
Peg said she sent multiples.
佩吉說她發送了好幾份出去
I don't know if you know how it works with him.
我不確定你知不知道他的習慣
She sends copies because we never know where he's gonna be.
因為我們都不知道他在哪里 所以她發了好幾份出去
And this week she sent 1090s to Princeton, New Jersey.
這次她把稅表發到新澤西的普林斯頓
Oh, great. Train ride.
這方便啊 火車直達
And one to Greenland.
而另一個發去了格陵蘭
Just in case.
以保萬一
Greenland, the country?
格陵蘭 丹麥那個?
That's... You can't take a train there.
那就...不是火車的距離了
Well, maybe he's in Jersey.
他也可能在新澤西