Is your phone done buffering with that ship's name?
你手機搜索那船名有結果了嗎?
Yes! Look. Here it is.
讀取好了! 看這里
Nuuk, Greenland.
在格陵蘭島的努克
Come on, that's a good lead!
拜托 這線索不錯的!
You should follow that up.
你應該進一步跟進
Yeah, follow it up in Greenland.
是啊 一路跟去格陵蘭
Yeah. Why not? Go!
是啊 怎么了? 追過去啊!
Crack the case.
破解謎案
Listen to your wallet.
錢包上的字就是你的心聲
Sorry, it's my... it's Phil again.
對不起 是... 菲爾又打過來了
Maybe he fell down a well or something. Maybe I should get it.
他估計有麻煩或者什么事了 我還是接一下比較好
Hey, buddy! Here! Rich, Rich! Not so fast! Here! Take that.
嘿 伙計! 過來! 理查 理查! 別這么快! 過來!這個你拿著
Yeah. I understand. Okay. Bye.
好的 我知道了 好的 再見
He did fall down a well. But I don't care.
他的確惹了些麻煩 但我不在乎
I just want to be with you, you know?
我只想和你在一起 懂嗎?
Really?
真的?
Let's run away together. Let's make every moment count, starting now.
我們私奔吧 讓我們活在當下 立刻馬上
Sweet! Can I tell you something?
好極了!我能跟你說件事嗎?
Anything.
任何事都行
I have that Benjamin Buttons thing.
我喜歡"奇幻逆緣"那種設定
Where you get old, but smaller.
年紀越老 體格變得越小
Or whatever, and become a gradual old baby. Or something.
反正就這意思 最后 變成一個外表老頭的嬰兒
I didn't see the movie, so I don't really know how it works. But I have it.
我沒看過那電影 所以確切的細節也不太清楚 但我買了碟片
We can still build a life together.
就算這樣 我們也能一起生活在一起