I like your snappy little suit.
我喜歡你這件可愛的小襯衫
I bought it at a doll store.
我在玩偶店買的
Oh. Cool.
哦 很好啊
My little heart is no bigger than a quarter... but it's as full as Fort Knox.
我的小心臟已經不足硬幣大小...但里面卻很充實
You're the bravest man I've ever known.
你是我見過最勇敢的人
I love you, baby.
我愛你 寶貝
Not like "baby," like... because you look like a little weird babyman.
不是"嬰兒" 而是...因為你長的就像一個奇怪的嬰兒一樣
I get it.
我懂的
Thank you for such a wonderful life.
謝謝你給了我如此美滿的人生
Just nestle in here and die.
靜靜地躺著 走完這一世吧
Goodbye, Walter.
再見 華特
Goodbye! Walter!
再見了! 華特!
Walter! Walter! Bye! Oh!
華特! 華特! 再見! 哦!
Sorry! I was just...
不好意思! 我只是有點...
Where do you go?
你要去哪里?
I started thinking about...
我剛剛在想...
No, it's okay, I was probably boring you about my broken refrigerator.
算了 沒事 估計我的破冰箱的事情也無聊到你了
No!
沒有的事!
Rich! My son's running into the street. I have to go.
理查!我兒子快跑遠了 我要走了
I wanted to tell you, that song, "Major Tom"? Back there, when the beard guy was... He doesn't know what he's talking about. That song is about courage and going into the unknown.
跟你說件事 那首"湯姆上校" 之前 那個大胡子...他根本不知道他在說什么 那首歌講的是勇敢和對未知的探索
It's a cool song. Rich!
很贊的一首歌 理查!