I just want to speak from the heart.
我打心底說一句
I lost a good lady.
我錯過了一個好女人
I feel this song is helping me feel like I'm not alone.
我覺得這首歌讓我不覺得那么孤單
Even though I pretty much am.
雖然我還是覺得很孤單
Come on, let's sing it. Everyone.
來吧 我們一起唱出來 大伙
Let's sing it together.
大家一起唱
Don't you want me, baby?
你不再想我了嗎 寶貝?
Do you know who flies the mail out? Do you have regular pilots?
你知道一般誰送郵的嗎? 或者常飛那邊的飛行員?
Hey, man. Just keep it going, man. Hey. Sing it.
嘿 伙計 接下去 伙計 嘿 唱下去
No, no, thank you. I don't... I'm all right.
不了 謝謝 我... 我就算了
Come on, man. Go on.
快點 伙計 來吧
"I was working as a waitress"
這歌叫"我還是服務生的時候"
Yeah, I know it. I'm okay. Thank you.
我知道的 謝謝了 我就算了
I'm on a business trip, I'm working.
我因公出差 我在工作
Come on, man. This song is important to me.
快點 伙計 這首歌對我來說很重要
Sing it. Okay.
唱吧 好的
I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, that much is true Okay?
我曾在酒吧做服務員 就這樣了 夠了嗎?
That sucked. Do your work.
難聽死了 做你的事去
You don't have to push.
推推嚷嚷的不好
What if I poke you? Don't poke me.
我還戳你了 怎么著? 住手 別戳我
Stop poking me! Don't poke me!
別戳我! 不準戳我!
Come on!
來啊!
Wait, wait. Wait! Your thumb! I have to talk to you about your thumb!
等一下 等一下! 你的大拇指! 我要跟你談談你的大拇指!