Glad you came.
你能來挺好的
Are you comfortable?
坐著舒服嗎?
What?
什么?
Are you comfortable?
坐著舒服嗎?
No!
怎么可能!
Hold on tight.
抓穩了
Hey, there she is!
嗨 這船就是了!
Where do we land?
我們怎么降落?
We don't!
不需要!
What?
什么?
We don't land.
我們不需要降落
Okay, Walter. I was gonna drop the radio parts into the boat. You take them. They're right next to you.
好了 華特 我本來打算直接把電臺部件扔進船里的 現在你跟它們一起吧 東西就放在你旁邊
These? Yeah. Just jump in the boat. You got them?
這包? 是的 跳到船上去就行 懂了嗎?
Just jump in the boat? Yeah.
直接跳船上? 是的
Yeah, you're doing great, Walter!
是的 你能行的 華特!
What do you mean, "jump into the boat"?
你說"直接跳船上"是什么意思?
What would be the best way of reaching you to stay in touch?
我以后怎么聯系你好呢?
I don't know. Wait! What do you mean "jump into the boat"?
我不知道 等等! "直接跳上去"到底什么情況?
It looks far away!
我們離船還很遠呢!
Yeah, but you got to go now! Go, go, go! Go!
沒錯 但你還是要跳了! 跳 跳 速度跳! 跳啊!
No! No, Walter! I meant the other boat! The little boat!
搞錯了! 不 華特! 我是說另一艘船! 那艘小的!
Try to remain calm. The pontoon boat is coming for you.
保持冷靜 皮劃艇馬上來救你了
You have at least a minute before you freeze!
你至少還有一分鐘 那之后你才會凍住!
What?
什么?
You are safe!
你是安全的!