There's something here!
這里有個東西
There's a fin here, I think!
這有個帶魚鰭的
We are traveling through a porpoise school!
我們在穿過海豚群
Don't fear the porpoise!
別擔心 那是海豚
I don't think it's a porpoise!
我覺得那不是海豚
I'm telling you, it's a porpoise.
放心 就是海豚
Be friendly.It will protect you from the sharks.
友好點 它會保護你 防止鯊魚咬你
Okay. Come here.
好吧 快來
Okay, that's a shark.
好吧 那是鯊魚
That's what I said!
我早就說是鯊魚了
Stop befriending it! Kill it!
別招引它了 宰了它
It's not a porpoise!
這不是海豚
Poke his eyes out! Fight it!
戳它的眼睛 打它
Oh, my God. That really happened? Real face.
天啊 我沒做夢吧 臉是真的
Sorry for palming your face. Oh, my God.
不好意思 摸了你的臉 天啊
A pilot boat came. They took him four hours ago. Before the storm.
一艘引航船來過 四小時前把他接走了 就在風暴之前
Took him where?
接去哪了
Iceland.
冰島
Is there any way that we could radio him?
有什么辦法可以聯系到他嗎
It's very important that I discuss something with him.
我有很重要的事要問他
You jumped into the ocean with our radio components.
你剛才帶著我們的電臺設備跳進了海里
They are lost. Correct?
設備就丟了 沒錯吧
Yeah, that's correct.
對 沒錯