Where's my thing?
我的東西呢?
It's in a silver bath.
浸在銀鹽液槽里了
I don't even know what language you're speaking right now.
我都不知道你在說哪門外星語了
You know, you got to take me seriously. I got a magazine to execute here.
告訴你 你最好別給我打馬虎眼 我手上還要出版最后一期的雜志
And bosses to answer to.
而且還有上頭的差事
So next time I see you, I see that picture. Okay?
下次我看到你的時候 照片也要在 懂了嗎?
Hey! Dream Machine! Hello.
嘿! 白日夢的家伙! 叫你呢
Just... I want proof you heard me.
只是... 我就想確認一下你聽到我說的話了
Next time I see you...
下次我看到你...
You see the picture.
就能看到照片
Any luck, Hernando?
運氣如何 赫南多?
I turned the place upsidedown. 25 is not here.
這地方都被我翻了個遍 25號照片不在這里
I searched Receiving, too, man.
連收件室都查過了 伙計
This never happens!
這不可能的!
I'm telling you... it's nowhere, Walter.
我跟你說...它不見了 華特
I mean, maybe he didn't even send it.
我的意思是 他可能就沒有發過來
Maybe it's still on him. Walter?
或者照片還在他那里 華特?