Carol: Ross? That opens my cervix. (He drops it in horror. )
羅斯,那是用來打開我的子宮頸的。
Rachel: Barry?
巴瑞?
Barry: Come on in.
進來吧。
Rachel: (hesitates) Are you sure?
巴瑞?
Barry: Yeah! It's fine, it's fine. Robbie's gonna be here for hours.
下是的,沒事的,沒關系的。羅此得待在這兒好幾個小時。
Barry: So, how are you doing?
最近好嗎?
Rachel: I'm uh I'm okay... You look great. Barry: Yeah...
我我很好。你的氣色好極了。是的。
Bernice: (over intercom) Dr. Farber, Jason Greenstein's gagging.
法大夫,杰森快沒氣了。
Barry: (answering the intercom) Be right there. (To Robbie and Rachel) Be back in a second.
馬上到,我馬上回來。
Rachel: I dumped him.
是我甩的他哦。
Robbie: Okay.
好吧。
Ross: So, um so how's this, uh, how's this all gonna work?
這個如何,呃,如何處理此事?
Susan: The baby grows in a special place inside the mommy.
嬰兒在母親身體中一個特殊的部位生長。
Ross: Thank you,
謝謝。
Ross: I mean, how's this gonna work? With us?
我說,我們該如何處理此事?
You know, when, like, important decisions have to be made?
你知道的 比方說某些重大的決定。
Carol: Give me a 'for instance'.
給我舉個例子。
Ross: Well, uh, uh, I don't know, okay, okay, how about with the, uh, with the baby's name?
我也說不上來,比方說孩子的名字?
Carol: Marlon.
馬龍。
Ross: Marlon? !
馬龍?
Carol: If it's a boy, Minnie if it's a girl.
如果是個男孩的話,如果是個女孩就叫米妮。
Ross: As in Mouse?
就像老鼠的名字?
Carol: As in my grandmother.
和我奶奶同名。
Ross: Still, you you say Minnie, you hear Mouse.
不管怎樣,聽到這個還是會想到老鼠。
Um, how about, um. . how about Julia?
呃,這個怎么樣…?朱莉亞怎么樣?
Carol: Julia.
朱莉亞。
Susan: We agreed on Minnie.
我們一致決定用米妮。
Ross: It's funny, um, uh, we agreed we'd spend the rest of our lives together. Things change, roll with the punches. I believe Julia's on the table?
真搞笑,呃,呃,我們曾決定共同生活一輩子。世事難料,兵來將擋。我覺得"朱莉亞"可以考慮?
Barry: Sorry about that.
抱歉。
Barry: So, what have you been up to?
近來怎么樣?
Rachel: Oh, not much.
哦,沒什么。
Rachel: II got a job.
我剛找到工作。
Barry: Oh, that's great.
哦,這太好了。